2 Servers off of 1 VPS

Hello, I have a VPS with 2 IP's and enough power to run 2 servers. Is it possible to run 2 servers off of the 1 VPS?
Yes.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

you could run multiple servers from just 1 IP. just change the port. 10308 for your 1st server and 10309 for your 2nd. with the DCS dedicated server you can run multiple instances.

Right awesome. Could you explain how to get two instances off DCS running I can't seem to install a second server without issues

Right awesome. Could you explain how to get two instances off DCS running I can't seem to install a second server without issues
Just use different directories and the -w option. What issues are you running into?

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Well first make sure you are using the DCS Dedicated Server, i use the open beta version personally.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/server_beta/

then you can start multiplay instances like this.

Server 1:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin\DCS.exe" --norender --server -w MainServer

Server 2:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin\DCS.exe" --norender --server -w MainServer2

or call the servers what ever you wish im just using "MainServer" as an example. These will show up in your "C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\Saved Games" folder

Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

Well first make sure you are using the DCS Dedicated Server, i use the open beta version personally.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/server_beta/

then you can start multiplay instances like this.

Server 1:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin\DCS.exe" --norender --server -w MainServer

Server 2:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\bin\DCS.exe" --norender --server -w MainServer2

or call the servers what ever you wish im just using "MainServer" as an example. These will show up in your "C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\Saved Games" folder

Sorry, Im real new. How do I make a the Server 1 and Server 2? I don't get what they are are they shortcuts or? And also how do I config each one seperatly. From what I understand I only need 1 install for two servers?

Sorry, Im real new. How do I make a the Server 1 and Server 2? I don't get what they are are they shortcuts or? And also how do I config each one seperatly. From what I understand I only need 1 install for two servers?

yes sir these would be shortcuts

and you can configure each server individually by going to your

"C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\Saved Games" folder. There will be a "Config" folder for each instance and this is where you can config things.

Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

yes sir these would be shortcuts

and you can configure each server individually by going to your

"C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\Saved Games" folder. There will be a "Config" folder for each instance and this is where you can config things.

When I try to run both of them it says Sorry, only one instance per write dir is allowed.

Okay I figured out how to get two servers but only can be open at a time ones on 10309 other on 10308 opened both ports. Also one server on my web GUI says the correct name and the other says just server # then some numbers

Edited by Xander_