Su33 startup broken

Teamasian

Following the recent update, it is now impossible to start the Su33 on a carrier unless you turn off electrical power. This makes any missions very annoying to complete. Although some have stated that this has already been reported, absolutely nothing has been done about it. Apparently, ED only has Open Beta available for fun, and doesn't actually use it to identify and fix bugs.

Edited by Teamasian

From what I can tell it only occurs when spawning on the kuznetsov(non-sc). Also the issue affects more than just startup: the autopilot also only works when the electric power is off as well as some light indicators behind the stick. The issue seems to be that half of the plane starts on and the other half starts off. Thus, when you press the electric power button it flips the two halfs.

I experienced this bug when starting on the Kuzentsov (2017) in a custom map. Seems spawning into a plane that is already powered on is the trigger.

I was in role #3 (starts near the rear launch point in a parking spot), I launched and later died. I spawned again, but this time the plane was on and in the launch position for some reason. I powered it down and rearmed. After turning on electricity again, I was unable to start the engines. I was only able to fix it by changing role away and back, which started me with power off in the proper place.

Edited by OnNom