A10C Wheel Brakes and the MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Hi Folks,

I fly the A10C with a Thrustmaster Joystick and Throttle and the MFG Crosswind pedals for the Rudder. Everything seems to work great... except for the wheel brakes.

So on the Joystick I have a brake with that trigger at the base of the joystick. That works fine I can slow and stop the plane with that trigger.

However, I assumed that I am supposed to configure the left and right rudder pedal tilt axis to the left and right wheel brakes of the MFG Crosswind pedals. The result there is that the rudder pedals act like two car brake pedals with one pedal for each of the main landing gear wheels. If I'm wrong in that assumption please let me know.

To map those pedals I have to go into Axis Commands and pick Wheel Brake Left and Wheel Brake Right. I can then get the sim to recognize those pedals as the controller for the wheel brakes.

However when I am in sim the brake acts more like an "on only" switch. When I depress the rudder pedal to activate the brake the brake goes on, when I take my foot off of the brake the brake stays on. The only way that I can release the brake is to hit a keyboard key for "Brake Release" (I think that's what it is called).

Anyway. If anyone has the rudder pedals on the A10C controlling the left and right wheels independently and or you see that I am doing something wrong please let me know how you did it.

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Thanks.. that fixed it!

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals