DCE Campaign

Orestd

Hi. Regarding The DCE campaign for f-18, and F-14 I read the pdf file and was able to figure out the installation. After that I was lost. I find a lot of these instructions are difficult to understand by newbies such as me. Are we supposed to make changes to the scrip file and what are the changes that we have to make. The PDF File is not to clear. Remember I am a newbie so please in plain English so I can understand. Also when I start the game I get the message " sanatizemodule ("os";) in missionscripting.lua has not been disabled. Mission results will not be accounted and campaign will not progress." How do I disable this module or fix this error.. Thank you.

Edited by Orestd

• 3 weeks later...

DCE = dynamic campaign engine?

These are not official downloads you get from Eagle Dynamics. You should post about this in the mission builders forum or contact the author.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 1 month later...

Hi I have been tryin to get someone to explain installing additional campaigns in DCE. I have installed the an F-18 DCE campaign but how do I add tomcat F-16 campaigns without overwriting the 18 files. No one has bothered to explain that for us newbies. Can you explain how to do that. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

The default directory structure for user campaigns is:

c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\dcs.OPENBETA (if using OB)\Missions\Campaigns\en\AIRCRAFTNAME\CAMPAIGNNAME

i.e.

c:\users\Bob\Saved Games\dcs\Missions\Campaigns\en\F-16C_50\Falcon over PG

The modification you are required to make to MissionScripting.lua is universal across all DCE versions. You should only need to revisit that file after a DCS update. :thumbup:

Edited by feefifofum