Bombs won't release

Hi,

I have done the startup and precision munitions tutorials dozens of times. Everything seems correct, but when I press and hold the pickle button when "MAN REL" is on the HUD nothing happens.

**I have a trk file but the website says it's too big. It's 11 megs. What should I do? I tried .zip it and that barely shrank it.

**I have a trk file but the website says it's too big. It's 11 megs. What should I do? I tried .zip it and that barely shrank it.

Excellent!

The mission file is already a Zip file, it just uses the .miz extension instead of .zip, so zipping it again won't do much good.

Can you use external file hosting services such as Dropbox, Google Docs or some such?

The size of tracks grows with mission duration. If you can re-create the circumstances in a short mission, the track file size might be within the upload limits for the forum.

Track replays go astray more often than not. The shorter the track is, the less risk there is of the track showing something other than what you witnessed during the mission.

If you can record a video of your track or of the problem, that would also help us narrow things down. :thumbup: