HUGE Sale on Cockpit CAD Plans and Kits

Stang

Hi Guys

HUGE SUMMER SALE ON COCKPIT CAD PLANS AND COCKPIT KITS GOING ON NOW!

Cockpit CAD Plans for the P-51D Mustang, F-16C Falcon and the F/A-18C Hornet are on sale. Regular 155.50. Sale price 95.00

P-51D CAD Plans

F-16C CAD Plans

F/A-18C CAD Plans

The Aces II Ejection Seat Kit Gen 7 is on Sale, "Includes" the Molded Seat Back and Bottom, Regular 595.00. Sale Price 495.00 plus shipping. Can be built for the A-10, F-15, F-16 or F-22

Aces II Ejection Seat Kit

The F-16C Complete Cockpit Kit with the Aces II Ejection Seat is on sale. Regular 1,595.00. On sale for 1,295.00, plus crate and shipping.

F-16C Complete Cockpit Kit

F-16 Center Pedestal and Main Instrument Panel with ICP/HUD Box and HUD Frames Kit is on sale. Regular 495.00. On Sale for 395.00

F-16 VR Front Panel Kit

The F/A-18C Complete Cockpit Kit without the Ejection Seat is on sale. Includes updated Canopy Sills, Canopy BOW and new Main Instrument Panel and Support, Regular 1,895.00. On Sale for 1,295.00

F/A-18C Cockpit Kit

'The F/A-18C SJU-17 OpenHornet Ejection Seat, Gen 1 with extension fix is on sale, Regular 695.00. On Sale for 595.00. Gen 2 is in the works.

F/A-18C SJU-17 OpenHornet Ejection Seat Kit

F/A-18C Front Main Instrument Panel VR version Kit and monitor support is on sale. Regular 495.00. On Sale for 395.00. "Supports a 27" monitor behind the MiP to provide graphics to all the displays and gauges"

F/A-18C VR Front Panel Kit

All parts cut out on my ShopShabre SS23 CNC Router and shipped from Lakeland, Fl. Or you can come pick them up and save shipping.

Please PM me for more information or to order CAD Plans and Cockpit Kits

Happy Flying :thumbup:

Stang out

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all those that purchased Cockpit Plans the Cockpit kits. The response was a bit overwhelming but I sincerely appreciate everyone's business. All of the "Kits" ordered will be shipped by the end of the month.

The Sale is now over, but I'm always happy to help you with your project.

Stang out

• 2 weeks later...