ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Admiral189, if your interested in doing a Canadian Patrol Frigate I would be willing to donate half the cost for the model just let me know.

also I can do textures 🙂

Edited by Ghostman

Flight Rig: Ryzen 7 5800X; 32 Gig DDR4 3600; Focus 1000W; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 TI OC Edition; Corsair 500D Airflow VR: HP Reverb G2

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 3900X; 32 Gig DDR4 3000; Gigabyte 3070 TI OC Edition; Phanteks Eclipse P400

quick question what value would i edit on the USNS Patuxent to have a static helicopter sit on the helo deck instead of underneath thanks

Flight Rig: Ryzen 7 5800X; 32 Gig DDR4 3600; Focus 1000W; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 TI OC Edition; Corsair 500D Airflow VR: HP Reverb G2

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 3900X; 32 Gig DDR4 3000; Gigabyte 3070 TI OC Edition; Phanteks Eclipse P400

Hello Ghostman,

I am already ahead of you. I currently have the Canadian Halifax Frigate. Hopefully I will be back in business modeling this weekend!!

Adding a helo to the Flight deck on the Patuxtent shouldn't be a problem. I have already created another version. I just haven't had time to work on any models lately. I will make two versions of it Patuxent. I have a pretty good CH-46 static i can add to it.

• Like 1

Hey gunterlund21 both where working for me today in 2.7  havent checked since todays update though will try today.

Sounds good Admiral look forward to seeing them love your work.

checked today and they both work gunterlund21

ok this may be a bug. Im seeing the ships in the Encyclopedia but not in the drop down. I also see the perry in the list if I select ships on the left but do not add the ship on the map. Once I add it the perry disappears from the list. 

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

I use OVgme to put my files in 

they are moved to C:\Users\stron\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

stron would be what ever your primary user is

I place my ships in

L:\Finished Mods\JetstreamServer_USShips\Mods\tech

so just unzip the ship and place its folder in the tech folder

works for me

12 minutes ago, Ghostman said:

I use OVgme to put my files in 

they are moved to C:\Users\stron\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

stron would be what ever your primary user is

I place my ships in

L:\Finished Mods\JetstreamServer_USShips\Mods\tech

so just unzip the ship and place its folder in the tech folder

works for me

that is where they are sitting

image.png

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Yes, Ed has rearranged M.E. by categories now. I have been trying to figure out how to get my ships in those categories. So far all my ships are working in Sim. 

Letmepickthat - I has an aster model that i used. It's not finished yet. I need to work on the booster separation animation. I am also trying to bring a ship launched Exocet to DCS.

Spino - I was actually working on the constellation model the other day. I have so many models not sure where to start. This is probably a good time to finish the Constellation! 

Tank - I seen someone else working on that LCAC model. 

I passed my exam today so i'm back in the modeling business again!  Stay posted I will be dropping a model this weekend! Small Warship!  

r,Admiral184

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Yes, Ed has rearranged M.E. by categories now. I have been trying to figure out how to get my ships in those categories. So far all my ships are working in Sim. 

category in ME

in the main LUA

--

GT.tags  =
{
    "ship type",
}

--

ship type =
Carrier
Battleship
Battlecruiser
Cruiser
Destroyer
Frigate
Corvette and Patrol
Fast Attack Craft
Submarine
Support
Amphibious Assault

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45