ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

Hey Admiral, first of all... thank you for adding so much t the game. This is amazing!!

I downloaded the coast guard pack and noticed, that the "USGCC Tampa 902" is very heavy in the water. Is it possible to fix it by myself in the lua or is this a value that comes from the model (edm or ...you know) itself, like center point definition...?!? Thanks for your time... and again ...for your great effort to enrich dcs.

Cheers!

I will start on the America after i finish the Montreal! I also need to re-work on the Constellation as well.  America is coming but it may take me some time with it.. I would like to put more effort into it. 

O_Edge i have been researching that issue for a while. For example. On the Caucasus map. Both of the US Coast Guard cutters can transit the inner channel but the Montreal can't. However, the Montreal is just as small as the other vessels and using the same script. My guess is it could be the .edm file size but it's hard to say. I also tried changing the type of vessel with no affect.

Has anyone heard whether they will be releasing the Marianna's map this week?

Edited by Admiral189

HI,

I have the same question : is the LNG tanker seen on the left of the last screenshot available somewhere ?

It's a very interesting ship indeed for DCS.

And a realistic addition to the usual oil tankers...

Thanks,

Fly low...

thanks for the Island class its perfect, both Georgia and Ukraine use them and fits perfectly with Caucasus map )) i remember you had AW 101 mod with torpedoes, and file is deleted, is it available anywhere to download? thanks 

1 hour ago, toan said:

HI,

I have the same question : is the LNG tanker seen on the left of the last screenshot available somewhere ?

It's a very interesting ship indeed for DCS.

And a realistic addition to the usual oil tankers...

Thanks,

Fly low...

HI, its not really a mod its free file from sketchfab with free license, i just exported it to EDM (massive size might heavily impact fps don't know), just an eye candy no damage model no collision model, no animation or lights, Caucasus map black sea is really empty and wanted to fill it with something different

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 9:22 AM, Garuda01 said:

Having so much fun, thanks for your hard work, you literally keep DCS Navy section active )) is there any plan for island class boat?

image.png

What's going on with that Natural Gas boat?

looking great 🙂 cant wait

Flight Rig: Ryzen 7 5800X; 32 Gig DDR4 3600; Focus 1000W; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 TI OC Edition; Corsair 500D Airflow VR: HP Reverb G2

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 3900X; 32 Gig DDR4 3000; Gigabyte 3070 TI OC Edition; Phanteks Eclipse P400

Hi, these images look amazing. I am a total newbie to mods etc. I would love to use these in combined arms and create some scenarios. Firstly thank you so much for your efforts, secondly is there a centralised download resource? Hopefully with some instructions for an overexcited newcomer.

Hey GreyGamer first post of the first page has all the links for Admiral189's work

• Like 2

Flight Rig: Ryzen 7 5800X; 32 Gig DDR4 3600; Focus 1000W; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 TI OC Edition; Corsair 500D Airflow VR: HP Reverb G2

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 3900X; 32 Gig DDR4 3000; Gigabyte 3070 TI OC Edition; Phanteks Eclipse P400

HMCS Montreal FFH-336 has been released!! Page One #20. Enjoy!!

HMCS Montréal is a Halifax-class frigate that has served in the Canadian Forces since 1993. Montréal is the seventh ship in her class which is based on the Canadian Patrol Frigate Project. She is the second vessel to carry the designation HMCS Montreal. She is assigned to Maritime Forces Atlantic (MARLANT) and is homeported at CFB Halifax. 

Screen-210530-114914.png

Screen-210530-122102.png

Screen-210530-114932.png

Screen-210530-114904.png

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 1

Hi Admiral! thanks for your work and dedication!

Here there's a couple of ships maybe you find interesting:

Shaldag Mk2 Class

Las lanchas de guerra de la Prefectura Naval Argentina - Milénico

Meko 360

Meko 360 - Zona Militar

Falcon Class

Los Guardacostas de la Prefectura Naval argentina reciben el modernizado  GC-27 “Prefecto Fique”-noticia defensa.com - Noticias Defensa defensa.com  Argentina

USS Independence (there's was a mod sometime i remember)

Desarrollo y Defensa: Buque de combate litoral USS Independence (LCS-2)

Montreal looks great will be adding it in tonight  🙂 thanks for your effort and time put into her.