ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

3 hours ago, Cdodders said:

E5Sevm_WYAg63P3.jpeg.jpg

How about a fresh new livery?

Very nice livery !

But somehow confusing for optical surveillance systems if poor visibility and bad weather, isn't it ? 😀

It might trigger fire on a supposed red sub wandering nearby....  😜

7 minutes ago, toan said:

Very nice livery !

But somehow confusing for optical surveillance systems if poor visibility and bad weather, isn't it ? 😀

It might trigger fire on a supposed red sub wandering nearby....  😜

Well it might have the opposite effect, at least on the opposing navy

6 hours ago, anooos said:

Great job on the ships Admiral. out of curiosity what ships do you have planned for the Russian Fleet? hope its not a secret lol.

Yeah, having the Russian Destroyers like the Udaloy and the Sovremenny, as well as their more modern Frigates and Corvettes would be nice.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

My Motherboard Died on other PC so i've been working on it all afternoon.. 

Gunter, i will test the rolling start with the tanks again. I had to recreate the collision model so i will test it again with the full loadout and 300 gal tanks.

Cdodders what is that paint scheme their using? Is that for testing or what?

America update.. My concentration is on the landing lights. Once i finish it will be all down hill from there..  

No, no secret Anooos.  I definitely have my sites on the udaloy. That would be a great model for DCS.  I haven't found a good Sovremenny yet.. 

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Guys,

My Motherboard Died on other PC so i've been working on it all afternoon.. 

Gunter, i will test the rolling start with the tanks again. I had to recreate the collision model so i will test it again with the full loadout and 300 gal tanks.

Cdodders what is that paint scheme their using? Is that for testing or what?

America update.. My concentration is on the landing lights. Once i finish it will be all down hill from there..  

No, no secret Anooos.  I definitely have my sites on the udaloy. That would be a great model for DCS.  I haven't found a good Sovremenny yet.. 

It was from the RAF Luton spoof twitter account. Thought it might make a fun livery.

Getting close Toan! 

Still sorting out the landing lights and adjusting the Tram lineup!  Afterwards i will be testing the ship defenses! She's in-port now! I will be adding the Captains view to the bridge area as well..

If you all can think of things i may be missing regarding Flight Operations let me know! So far everything is working as it should. 

y7sRRGo.png

• Like 6

In regards to features that might be cool to have, one thing that might be cool is working elevators to a hanger area, if thats not already implimented. and the two separate versions of the America class ship, the one with the docking well and the one without. Otherwise, great work man!

Thanks Guys!

Great idea Robert! Once i complete the America i will make a duplicate model of her. Tripoli will be the 2nd version. 

Regarding the Elevator and hangar. It will definitely have a hanger bay but i will need the coding for the Elevators. Should be easy to animate as long as i have the code. I will see how the welldeck looks after i'm finished with them. 

• Thanks 1

That's really nice Navy! Perfect time of day! My plan is to try to fill up the Harbor with as many models as i can.

America Update! Things are moving a little slow as i just don't have much time to work on her because of work. 

1.) Here's my plan! I will work on the weapons this week. She has 2 CIWS, 2 Rolling Airframe Missile launchers, 2 Sea Sparrow Missile launchers and 2 Bushmaster guns. I shouldn't have a problem completing them this week.

2.) I will to continue to work on the lighting as it's been a pain! The weapons and lighting are basically the last thing i need to work on. Everything else appears to be working fine. 

3.) I've added the Hangar deck but it still needs a little work. I will attempt to get the elevators working but i may need some assistance with it. Regarding the coding. I will research the Charles De Gaulle for the elevator code!

On personal note. A lot of you may not know but i live with chronic back pain! It limits my ability to function properly sometimes. Modeling is like therapy to me it helps takes my mind off of my pain but it also slows me down from modeling as well. So please have some patience my fellow modeling followers! 

With all of that said. My plan is to finish the America in the next two weeks. I will release her no matter what and continue to work on her until she is completely finished. I'm hoping to be completely finished though. Thank you all for your patience!! 

r,Admiral189

7Xrgpuf.png

uleBDBJ.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Hello

HELLO, we can help you and explain to you how to operate the elevators as on the Charles de Gaulle and the Clemenceau, the only problem

is that if you have the Supercarrier the elevators will not work.
To make them work we use the radio and the two command lines "request take-off and cancel take-off" but once the Supercarrier is installed it removes these two lines. For the technical aspect you need the 3DMAX of the boat and create an animation on the gangway
using the argument of the fire board that rises behind the catapult, put the CDG in model viewer look at the rear elevator, we make it work with the argument of the catapult board 1 and the front elevator, with the argument of the board by fire of catapult 3 that we reserve for this purpose,
to which we put a connector to make it

operate manually. If you have two catapults you must declare a third in the runway. lua of your ship.

Good luck, bravo for your work.

Bonjour, on peut vous aidez et vous expliquer comment faire fonctionner les ascenseurs comme sur le Charles de Gaulle et le Clemenceau, le seule problème

c'est que ce si vous possédez le Supercarrier les ascenseurs ne fonctionneront pas. Pour les faire fonctionner nous utilisons la radio et les deux lignes de commande "demandez décollage et annulez le décollage" mais une fois le Supercarrier installé il supprime ces deux lignes. Pour l'aspect technique il vous faut le 3DMAX du bateau et créer une animation sur la passerelle

en vous servant de l'argument de la planche par feu qui se lève derrière la catapulte, mettez le CDG dans modèle viewer regardez l'ascenseur arrière, on le fait fonctionner avec l'argument de la planche catapulte 1 et l'ascenceur avant , avec l'argument de la planche par feu de la catapulte 3 que nous réservons a cette effet, auquel nous avons mis un connecteur pour la faire

fonctionner manuellement. Si vous avez deux catapultes il faut en déclarer une troisième dans le runway. lua de votre navire.

Bon courage bravo pour votre travail.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion