ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

7 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Your welcome Esac!! Let me know how it goes. Thanks.

It seems everything is solved now. Not a single FPS issue with the San Antonio. Thanks mate, appreciated your effort to make navy mods growing.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

That's correct! I call it ripping the mod. So you remove all other shapes but the Lafayette mod. I didn't create one because Damientrix already created one.

I wanted bring you all some news i just seen. So the UK Battle Group pulled in Guam. Well i can also see that the USS America is moored there as well.  More motivation for me!!

America is coming along great. We have gotten past some collision errors and so now i'm fine tuning. Still on schedule for release this weekend. 

• Like 3

Gonano4 i don't see any 3d models of the  R-11 Príncipe de Asturias out there.  Also there's a spanish team that create model ships as well. They may be planning it but i'm not sure.

America Update! I've spent the last couple hours adding detail.  Getting hur done!!

BscbsNe.png

9Uk6bbY.png252PVlk.png

• Like 4

Thanks Gonano still more work to do but i will finish her....I don't think i have time to change the numbers for the USS Tripoli this weekend but i will try.. 

I added a Captains view so we can watch flights operations while underway..

MRKvM6c.png

p4XQsKJ.png

w5djyMQ.png

roYH8pD.png

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 4

So i wanted to take a photo of the inner Harbor using the Captains view on the USS America when i realized the ship was moving. Odd thing though! It's the only ship mod that i have that will transit the harbor. So i need look and see why she's able to transit and not the other ships. Take a look!!

• Like 4

Hey Bruddy, 

It seems they fixed it for the USS America lol because it's the only large ship i have that can transit the harbor. None of EDs AI ships can transit it. Not even the perry class. Nineline stated their will be more updates to it in later patches. Proof is in the pudding. You can see the Perry and the Arleigh aren't moving. I know for a fact that the games engine somehow read the vessels weight. Well the America is the heaviest ship i have and it glides through the Harbor with ease at 27 knots. 

Today i will try to make sure all areas of the ship are textured and working properly. Yesterday we seen a glitch with RAZBAMs mods.  The Harrier wouldn't launch with stores from the Tarawa. I will test again today. 

mXUOIsi.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Bruddy, 

It seems they fixed it for the USS America lol because it's the only large ship i have that can transit the harbor. None of EDs AI ships can transit it. Not even the perry class. Nineline stated their will be more updates to it in later patches. Proof is in the pudding. You can see the Perry and the Arleigh aren't moving. I know for a fact that the games engine somehow read the vessels weight. Well the America is the heaviest ship i have and it glides through the Harbor with ease at 27 knots. 

Today i will try to make sure all areas of the ship are textured and working properly. Yesterday we seen a glitch with RAZBAMs mods.  The Harrier wouldn't launch with stores from the Tarawa. I will test again today. 

mXUOIsi.png

The AI harrier is currently broken. They’ve been looking into it since like June (it’s worked off and on since then) but since the latest update none of the old work arounds seem to work (setting the wind at 0)

Good day Admiral, 

Have you considered requesting to ED to create an “official” Naval assets pack?  Similarly to what Deka Ironworks did with the Chinese stuff?  It seems to me like there is a need for US Navy specific assets pack, and you just keep on pumping out beautiful models!  

-Preston

• Like 2

Hey Woogey, no i haven't. I did notice they released two civilian vessels out of no where but they probably noticed i kept releasing ships and they were'n.

Morpheus, Civilian vessels will be next. Promise you! I will be taking a break for a while but when i return i will be releasing civilian vessels. 

GwS5Gpj.png

8xDfcB6.png

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Morpheus, Civilian vessels will be next. Promise you! I will be taking a break for a while but when i return i will be releasing civilian vessels. 

Cool, you are an artist, take your time you make so big work to have boats on the DCS's ocean 👌

• Like 2

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Cool, you are an artist, take your time you make so big work to have boats on the DCS's ocean 👌

I second this. I am fairly new to DCS, and this is the first thread I followed on the forums. These ships may not have the fidelity of payware, but they are masterpieces nonetheless. Keep up the fantastic work.

I have tried a whole heap of ships into that harbour, WW2 to modern, nothing gets past the outer groyne's.  Hope they fix that, it would make for a very interesting

harbour if they could.  Its a nice little map too, lots of amphibious options, which I love.

Another wonderful carrier Admiral, well done.  

• Like 1