ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

29 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Whose available for testing? Looks good on my end!! 

FZpcjfQ.jpgS7HboCz.jpg

Im ready to test It, Admiral.

Send me the files if you are so kind.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Nice work Admiral as always… I’m in if you want me to test.

👍💪😀

Edited by rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

I can possibly do the constellation but as you know that Ship haven't been commissioned yet so not sure what other names they have.

I would like to do the Oak Hill and San Antonio for sure.  I'm working the USS Tripoli now for the USS America! 

Thanks Alvarolage! I have gotten plenty good test already. Thanks for asking.

With that said. I have released USS America LHA-6 Beta Version 1.0.1 # 19 on page One. Thank you all for your patience!

I am currently working on the USS Tripoli LHA-7 livery for the USS America.  Stay Tuned!! 

Thanks DJ Reonic!

I see the names. Congress and Chesapeake are the next two versions for the USS Constellation.  I will make a livery them as well but may be a while. Thanks.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the Tripoli then, I couldn't stop looking at the US Flag on the America after I saw it flying upside down and looking aft, might want to give it a look, I'm not very picky about this but some of the fellas on the other side of the pond however might find it a bit disrespectful.

Digital Combat Simulator 18_08_2021 23_51_19.png

Edited by alvarolage
Added image for reference

For anyone that wants to use the awesome USS America with Moose Airboss - I have an edited a personal version of the latest moose.lua that adds the carrier as an AIRBOSS capable carrier, It's based on the existing Tarawa (WIP) pattern settings contained in the script. It's becomes a standalone carrier throughout the script, so you can have both the USS Tarawa and the USS America in the same mission as two different airboss objects.
PM me if you are interested.

Screen_210819_125320.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PeneCruz said:

For anyone that wants to use the awesome USS America with Moose Airboss - I have an edited a personal version of the latest moose.lua that adds the carrier as an AIRBOSS capable carrier, It's based on the existing Tarawa (WIP) pattern settings contained in the script. It's becomes a standalone carrier throughout the script, so you can have both the USS Tarawa and the USS America in the same mission as two different airboss objects.
PM me if you are interested.

Screen_210819_125320.png

how does the lso work with the  tarawa

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

It's works fine, as long as you fly your approach 8m down the port side of the centerline to the hoverstop, Stabilise, then you will be cleared to land. You then cross to the tramline and land. The grading can be pretty harsh.

Edited by PeneCruz

10 hours ago, PeneCruz said:

It's works fine, as long as you fly your approach 8m down the port side of the centerline to the hoverstop, Stabilise, then you will be cleared to land. You then cross to the tramline and land. The grading can be pretty harsh.

Now that is Awesome. Good Job PeneCruz. Have you shared this with the Moose team so they can incorporate it into the main module?

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

On 8/18/2021 at 1:35 PM, Admiral189 said:

Hello Mapi! Thanks..

I'm working the textures now. 

Regarding the 7 for Tripoli. That is still a WIP! They have since been corrected thanks to CarzyEddie. I will release livery once complete. It was not intended to be released yet because i'm still working it. 

One thing about missing textures... If there's textures missing in certain areas. Once i apply the texture back it will cover all those areas. Prior to release I will check all the areas you noticed!! Thanks again.

Also, if any of you have texturing experience let me know. My door is open! Remember i'm a one man shipyard! Thanks.

no prob

you  donit like my " WINGS"?

Thanks James! Those are the original textures so their not the greatest.  I was actually thinking of creating another skin for her.

Mapi, Nice Cleanup! If you are good with texturing and liveries let me know!  I can use some assistance! Thanks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gunterlund21 said:

Now that is Awesome. Good Job PeneCruz. Have you shared this with the Moose team so they can incorporate it into the main module?

Yeah I sent it to Franky, they may choose to not add it as they are only supporting official carriers at the moment. 
I can also take my code back out of the moose.lua and put it in a seperate script that you load along with Moose to support individual Mod carriers? I’m also going to play around with the landing spot position and deck dimensions, but after a night of testing it’s pretty accurate as is, at least within  the bounds of my landing abilities! 

Edited by PeneCruz