ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

Hey Guys! I'm still here. Just lost my modeling motivation for a minute there. I will continue to create them as i have time too. 

Hey Navy, i can adjust the numbers and move them fwd. The model has a basic hull. Nothing special about it.

SteelPig i can add some Fishing-boats, big trawlers. I come across a lot of those models. I don't create them because i didn't think anyone was interested in them. 

Kappa13 i have been slowly working on the Admiral_Gorshkov_ class ship. If i get my hands on a good Udaloy model i will create it as well. 

Bones1775 the LCU is still operational. Most of the models are still operational. I haven't had time to look at the Irainian missile boat. I will get to it.

I will make a few adjustments to the Bainbridge and release her as is because i just don't have the time to put a lot of energy into modeling like before. I will try to release her this weekend..

Thank all you guys for your interest.  I still have plenty more to create.. Plenty!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

On 12/20/2021 at 6:16 AM, Enrogue said:

Here is my alternate lua file for the Tarantula Class Corvette (Vietnamese Molniya variant):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14vixvoemgfd8s1/Tarantula Class Corvette.lua?dl=0

DIfferences from the original by Admiral189:

- 16 x Kh35 Uran anti ship missiles

- 2 x AK-630 CIWS 

- AK-176 Naval Gun

Also in case people want it, the new wake file for it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/utighle3uru0h5k/Tarantula Class Corvette.lods.ship_wake?dl=0 (goes in the Shapes directory)

I tested it alongside the built-in Molniya & the main differences are:

- sits a bit lower in the water

- doesn't have the new avoidance/attack code that the Molniya & Combattante have in the latest version (I have no idea how they call this)

Went add the new wake file to the Tarantula Class Corvette and it looks like the link is no longer available.

• Thanks 1

Am 23.1.2022 um 22:41 schrieb Admiral189:

Yes Morpheus!

I tried to create a copy of the Navy Tugboat i use to operate in Yokusuka, Japan. I can release it if there's interest!

Ycakxu8.png

Hey Admiral 189, I love this ship site and can spend hours "abusing" DCS as a strategy game. 🙂

All the ships here are really mega ingenious and an incredible enrichment for the game.

Thank you for the incessant work to you and the other ship MOD wizards.

And yes, I would love to have the Navy Tugboat.

Best regards from Berlin/ Germany

Hey Admiral 189, ich liebe diese Schiffs- Seite und kann stundenlang damit zubringen, DCS als Strategiespiel zu "missbrauchen". 🙂

Die ganzen Schiffe hier sind echt mega genial und ein unglaubliche Bereicherung für das Spiel.

Danke für die unaufhörliche Arbeit an Dich und die anderen Schiffs MOD Zauberer.

Und ja ich hätte sehr gern das Navy Tugboat.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin/ Deutschland

• Like 1

Thank you so much GhostMike! 

I really appreciate that. I have been vacate for a while dealing with life issues but i'm still here. I am still creating and working on models when i have time.. 

I have released the USS Bainbridge CG-25 as is. Not really much i can do with her anymore. I haven't seen any problems with any of the weapons. The missile are just eye candy for looks.

The FWD ASROC is just for display. The only weapon i can add to it is Harpoons but she Harpoon launchers on the Port and STBD Side aft.  

All the FC Radars are animated along with the Flightdeck nets.  The Navigation Lights works as well. I hope you all enjoy! I will work on Supply Oiler next.. 

Enjoy!!

LDXNMTJ.png

VfoZdIa.png

vp35bsH.png

30Ot0Pe.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ah Upyr1, i didn't know NineLine would consider it. 

Thanks for passing this information on. I do know they are looking for professional modeling work though. I will try to create a great model and Present it to him and see what he says. Thanks again Upyr1!! 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Ah Upyr1, i didn't know NineLine would consider it. 

Thanks for passing this information on. I do know they are looking for professional modeling work though. I will try to create a great model and Present it to him and see what he says. Thanks again Upyr1!! 

The worst thing that will happen is they say no

26 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

USS Savannah AOR-4 is coming along well.. Basic Model.. Nothing special about her. I will be adding two forward CIWS on the ForeCastle/Bow as we call in the Navy. Hoping to be done this weekend.. Quick turnaround!!

2oSxAsx.jpg

😍

• Thanks 1

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Hi there,

Excuse me if I interject a question here.
I have a question, how or where can I set it so that the ships can only be selected for one side? For example the USCG ships, which I can select for the USA and Russia at the moment. I've already looked at the LUA files, but haven't really found anything. 😞

Thank you and have a nice Sunday. 🙂

Hallo,

Entschuldigung, wenn ich hier mal eine Frage dazwischen schiebe. 
Ich habe ein Frage, wie oder wo kann ich es einstellen, das die Schiffe nur für eine Seite auswählbar sind? Zum Beispiel die USCG Schiffe, die kann ich im Augenblick für USA und Russland auswählen. Ich habe mir schon die LUA Files vorgenommen, aber nicht wirklich etwas gefunden. 😞

Dankeschön und einen schönen Sonntag. 🙂

Edited by ghostmike
  • Like 1