ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

Hello navyBtown,

Thanks for the information and of course everyone else too. 👏

I have two more questions and I hope that's okay because I don't want to hijack the site here! 😅

Which editor do you work with and where can I download the Halifax? 🙂

Thank you ghost-mike

Edited by ghostmike

47 minutes ago, ghostmike said:

Hello navyBtown,

Thanks for the information and of course everyone else too. 👏

I have two more questions and I hope that's okay because I don't want to hijack the site here! 😅

Which editor do you work with and where can I download the Halifax? 🙂

Thank you ghost-mike

Oh, sorry I should have pointed out, I made the changes to the HMCS Montreal FFH-336. The program I use to change the code in Visual Studio Code, but there are some other programs like note++ or notebook++, I can't remember which one it is. If you want an easy way of doing it, just private message me and I will send you a copy of the Lua I did.

Edited by navyBtown

vor 13 Minuten schrieb navyBtown:

Oh, sorry I should have pointed out, I made the changes to the HMCS Montreal FFH-336. The program I use to change the code in Visual Studio Code, but there are some other programs like note++ or notebook++, I can't remember which one it is. If you want an easy way of doing it, just private message me and I will send you a copy of the Lua I did.

Thank you. 👏 

I'll send you a private message later.

Regards

I think that having red Migs attacking the ship in the ME triggers the missiles firing 😀 the same goes for red ships attacking it, and you don't even need to specify that : simply direct them towards the Bainbridge and it will be firing Harpoons to destroy them... and vice-versa) 😜 Thanks Admiral ! 😋

Edited by toan

3 hours ago, toan said:

I think that having red Migs attacking the ship in the ME triggers the missiles firing 😀 the same goes for red ships attacking it, and you don't even need to specify that : simply direct them towards the Bainbridge and it will be firing Harpoons to destroy them... and vice-versa) 😜 Thanks Admiral ! 😋

I took Admiral at his word when he said:

"""I have released the USS Bainbridge CG-25 as is. Not really much i can do with her anymore. I haven't seen any problems with any of the weapons. The missile are just eye candy for looks.""""

Hi Elvis, That's correct, but what Admiral means, and that you can verify in all DCS missions, is that the missiles hooked on their launchers are eye candy : you won't see them firing up. BUT, the Bainbridge does indeed fire missiles at targets, although not from the launchers, but from whatever position on the deck has been implemented. Just test it, it works fine, and the missiles hit their designated targets. 😜 Thanks to Admiral for his superb Mods ! 😀

• Like 2

Hey Toni,

The LongBeach will be coming at some point. It's a big model so it will take me some time to work on it but yes it's coming.

The plan is to work on her after i finish the Supply Ships. 

Near_Blind i will try to work the code and add the missile model to the BainBridge.  Stay Tuned!! 

Thank you all!! 

xEEnPd8.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi Admiral

I hope you're well.

I have the Admirals type 45 skin pack & HMS Duncan downloaded. I added the Duncan to a few mission. I did a clean install & the mod dependency will not allow me to open the mission. I cannot think of how I installed the Mod. 

Any instruction would be fantastic.

Using 2.7 OB.