ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

Hey Eddie,

No i will flatten the waterline out before release! She will be sitting more in the water as well. I'm working on the livery Hull numbers now. 

Kappa-131st, i have the russian Ship Admiral Gorshkov i will be creating. Big demand for a russian ship so i will create and release her.

Avgeek-Joe, that was my thoughts as well.. Minimal animations. Hoping to get the USS Ford out by summer. It will take some work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Admiral189 You do amazing work on these ships, and they are amazing. If I were able to add my $0.02, I would love to see more Cold War ships. Obviously they would be quite a bit more of a headache than more modern ships, but they would be quite awesome to have. I am eagerly awaiting the Sacramento to add an appropriate Support Ship to my Forrestal battle groups.

15 часов назад, Admiral189 сказал:

...есть российский корабль Адмирал Горшков, который я буду создавать. Большой спрос на русский язык корабля, поэтому я создам и выпущу его...

Когда приблизительно ожидать этого удовольствия?

• Like 1

So, since the big guy has been busy in the shipyard working on getting the Sacramento & Wichita out, I have a question for everyone else that’s been on my mind for a good while.

I know @Enrogue made the new wake effect for Tarantula. My question is has anyone else done the same to any of the other ships in Admiral’s fleet?

On 4/19/2022 at 11:17 AM, navyBtown said:

So, since the big guy has been busy in the shipyard working on getting the Sacramento & Wichita out, I have a question for everyone else that’s been on my mind for a good while.

I know @Enrogue made the new wake effect for Tarantula. My question is has anyone else done the same to any of the other ships in Admiral’s fleet?

Hi,

LHA-6 02.png

LHA-6 03.png

Here for LHA-6 USS America...

USS America LHA-6.lods.ship_wake

Edited by Marroux
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

These ships are so good and DCS definitely needs much more of these 🙂
Have you thought about making some german ships?  Like:

- F122 Bremen Class
- F123 Brandenburg Class
- F124 Sachsen Class
- F125 Baden Wuerttemberg Class
- F260 Braunschweig Class Corvette
- Berlin Class Replenishment Ship

• Like 5

"Sieh nur, wie majestätisch du durch die Luft segelst. Wie ein Adler. Ein fetter Adler."

http://www.space-view.net

On 4/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, Marroux said:

Hi,

LHA-6 02.png

LHA-6 03.png

Here for LHA-6 USS America...

USS America LHA-6.lods.ship_wake 46 B · 44 downloads

Do I just replace the LHA6.lods file with this one? 

Also - anyone else having an issue getting the Mod to work? Did something change ? 

Still needs to be installed to savedgames\Mods\tech\LHA6  right ? 

Edited by Thanatos31

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

Anybody else have issues with the AMerica LHA6 ? after the recent update she doesnt show up anymore ingame ( savedgames\mods\tech\LHA6 America) 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

3 hours ago, Thanatos31 said:

Anybody else have issues with the AMerica LHA6 ? after the recent update she doesnt show up anymore ingame ( savedgames\mods\tech\LHA6 America) 

The America still works, other then the some of the bugs that are still there she still works in the lates update.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.04.30 - 11.57.25.69 (2).png

Hey Guys,

I will think i will just release the USS Sacramento for now. I have made most of the liveries but i need to update all the different Hull numbers. Stay tuned!!

HawaiiaRyan, i have a model of the Hospital ship That should be a simple model to create. Just like the Sacramento. Deck lighting may take some time to add to it.

MasterZelgadis, I created a model of the F123 Brandenburg Class three years ago but i never released it. It still operates in DCS but It needs some minor updates. 

PatpatPowerCat, The Mount Whitney is complete i just haven't had time to release her. I really don't like just throwing models out there. I like to run them through the gauntlet before i release to you guys. 

I haven't been able to get the ships wake to work as well. I tested what you said Marroux and but no joy for me. I tested on both ships.

kH9LyEa.png

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Well, Admiral shares the most exciting  Mods ever for naval ops, indded ! 😀 His contribution to this aspect in extending the playability in DCS is outstanding 😃 Many thanks to him ! 👏

By the way Admiral, the farthest frigate on the upper right corner of your last screenshot is new, isn't it ? Looks like an Italian DDG, hmmmm ? 🤔

Hey Navy,

Those are great photos taken at the perfect time. 

Hey Tone, no that's the HMS Duncan, USS Constellation and HMCS Montreal. Would be great if i can could get the wake mod working. 

Nick not sure when i will be able to get to the Admiral Gor. Class. I was also working on the Karakurt Class corvette as well.

996rvFp.jpg

yBf0CL0.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Navy,

Those are great photos taken at the perfect time. 

Thanks man, if you think there great you see come of my nicer shots.

I'm right now working on getting some screen shots on the America but the issue of the right side makes the screen shots look bad.

Super hornet fly over.png

Super hornet on final.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.04.17 - 15.22.11.03 (2).png

Edited by navyBtown
  • Like 1

Admiral189,

Here are ship wake files I use for the Constellation, Duncan, and Montreal.  Hope these can be of use to you and your fans.  Just drop them into the appropriate ship's Shapes folder.  

Keep launching these marvelous ships from your shipyard.  Your work is very much appreciated.

RustyGunner

Constellation Wake.jpg

Duncan Wake.jpg

Montreal Wake.jpg

HMCS Montreal FFH 336.lods.ship_wake HMS Duncan.lods.ship_wake USS Constellation FFGX-62.lods.ship_wake

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hey Navy! Keep em coming. 

Thanks Rusty i will give them a go and give you some feed back. Preciate it. 

Tone, Sacramento is finished with the exception of deck and navigation lights. I will work on her this week so i can finally finish and release her. 

• Like 2

Hi navyBtown 😀 Are the parked aircraft on the carrier deck in your screenshots from a static template ? 🤔 If so, is it available somewhere ? 🙂 They look really nice 🙂 Thanks, fly low... 😉