ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

On 5/21/2022 at 5:40 PM, ElvisDaKang said:

I lurk in here every day watching and waiting as well ! 🥸

Same Here🤣

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Hi, below are some screenshots of a virtual arsenal in the Marianas, based on the superb ship Mods from Admiral 😀 Thanks Admiral for your amazing work 👏 Enjoy....

Screen_220526_11.jpg

Screen_220526_10.jpg

Screen_220526_7.jpg

Screen_220526_3.jpg

Screen_220526_6.jpg

Screen_220526_0.jpg

Edited by toan
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, toan said:

Hi, below are some screenshots of a virtual arsenal in the Marianas, based on the superb ship Mods from Admiral 😀 Thanks Admiral for your amazing work 👏 Enjoy....

Screen_220526_11.jpg

"Featuring the soon to be released AOE-1 USS Sacramento..." 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb toan:

Screen_220526_11.jpg

Screen_220526_10.jpg

Screen_220526_7.jpg

Screen_220526_3.jpg

Screen_220526_6.jpg

Can u share the links to all those mods??? Ships, Cars, ...

As it turns out, not only did my father serve on USN oilers, but he served on one of the Sacramento-Class ships, the Detroit.  I briefly set foot on it when I was a wee lad.  I still recall the pungent odor.  😂

1 hour ago, Arrow11 said:

@toanimpressive setup for the naval base Guam. Is the Sacramento released or is that an early access version in your screenshot.

Hi Arrow11, The Sacramento is not released yet.That's a preliminary version undergoing sea trials 😀 It's another of Admiral's superb Mods that  is coming soon 😉

• Like 2

While we are waiting for the Sacramento to be released here are three of Admiral189's previously released ships in action.  The USCGC Galveston Island rescuing the crew of a fishing vessel in distress and the USS Oak Hill launching a USN LCAC.  Wonderful ships Admiral.  The sinking ship and rafts are from EightBall's Civilian Assets Pack - Navy.

RustyGunner

Oak Hill and Landing Craft.jpg

Rescue at sea.jpg

• Like 3

I could admit that I sometimes use DCS exclusively for purposes other than flying.. it's a visual feast to setup these wonderful ship mods sailing and create scenarios and watch them, or, of late attempting to land helos on deck.  Being a navy enthusiast, I love creating and watching such scenarios and Admirals mods have given us such variety. Also happy to see like minded gamers from all those screenshots above. Thanks much to Admiral and Cheers to one and all!  

• Like 3

HI Arrow, I totally agree with your statements, thanks for that. Admiral's ship Mods gives us superior openess on the DCS possibilities for creative scenarios, with many top quality models, which are so far unequaled concerning details and realism, for free. Amazing, thanks Admiral 👏

Screen_220528_1.jpg

Screen_220528_2.jpg

Screen_220530_3.jpg

Screen_220530_4.jpg

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, toan said:

HI Arrow, I totally agree with your statements, thanks for that. Admiral's ship Mods gives us superior openess on the DCS possibilities for creative scenarios, with many top quality models, which are so far unequaled concerning details and realism, for free. Amazing, thanks Admiral 👏

Screen_220528_1.jpg

Screen_220528_2.jpg

Screen_220530_3.jpg

Screen_220530_4.jpg

Where is tugboat ??? 😄

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Man i have been missing all the action over here.. Tone you have been busy. 

ia_pro1691 all the mods are to be placed in the path below. The Xs is your home folder.  C:\Users\XXX\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\mods\tech

Guys I'm here still trying to correct the San Antonio Hull Textures. If you all like I can release it as is. If i get enough interest i will release as it. 

Nick220, I will be working on the Admiral after the Sacramento. I will also release the Karakurt-class corvette class with her. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Admiral189 said:

Guys I'm here still trying to correct the San Antonio Hull Textures. If you all like I can release it as is. If i get enough interest i will release as it. 

🤩 yes please …. 🙏

Thank you

• Like 1

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

22 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Nick220, буду работать над Адмиралом после Сакраменто. Вместе с ней выпущу и класс корветов типа "Каракурт". 

Спасибо, ждем.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 11:21 AM, Admiral189 said:

I think the San Antonio is fine as-is!  If you've sorted out some improvements to it, they're of course welcomed.  The #1 thing is to do what speaks to you.  It's a hobby for your enjoyment - do what you find moving.  You don't owe us anything, but we appreciate what you've done.

• Like 3

Not sure what's wrong with the textures on the San Antonio either.  Didn't see the specific texture problem stated anywhere.  The only issue I have come across is the lower part of the hull that's not seen as it's under water.  I suspect the shipyard ran into a supply chain problem in getting sufficient hull coating material.  Not really an issue for me.  This is a fine ship. I downloaded this version of the Admiral's ship a long time ago when it was first released.  

RustyGunner

San 1.jpg

San 2.jpg

San 3.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Rusty! 

If you can post the issues in the shipyard forum and i will correct them!

That's a simple fix in 3ds Max! Thanks for posting!

I really appreciate that Citizen! Thanks for noting that. I do this because it's what I enjoy doing. Thank you all!!

I will run some tests on her now and release the Sacramento shortly after.  

• Like 4