ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

14 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Toan, thanks for the model. I think i can bring it to life.. I can easily make something out of nothing! I will add it to my projects!

Yann do you know where i can find that model? proj 1123

i've seen this ship in cold water game.

sorry, i don't know were i can find it Admiral.

Thanks Admiral for this upcoming superb ship.

It looks really amazing.

Welcome back home to her and the crew ! 😀

The two accompanying tugs make very realistic screenshots. 😋

I didn't know they were available in DCS.

Are these your work also Admiral, or are they available somewhere else ?

Thanks for your dedication to provide us with ultra professional work and contribute to expand the scope of DCS naval arena ! 👏

Toan

The USS Kidd DD-993 has been released! The Wait is over! See page One for download link.

This is not my best work. You may see some flaws but everything works as it should. All weapons have been tested with no issues. The missiles are for display only. I may update them to a different color.  Thanks for your patience! Enjoy!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, El Phantasmo said:

Anyone else still having issues spawning or landing on the San Antonio? Only happens with client aircraft. AI works without issue.

Hello,

Try

local deck_level_f = 11.755
local deck_level_r = deck_level_f + 0.3

in USS San Antonio LPD-17.lua

this is the best (but not perfect) setting I have found.

Screen_210301_220902.png

4 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Aviation those are my models. I have a few commercial ships i will release them with. 

Thanks Toni, someone said RAZBAM was creating the Forrestal but i will be releasing two ships from the 80s.

El Phantasmo. This is the last flight deck landing code i used:  Thanks Marroux!

USS San Antonio LPD-17.lua 15.68 kB · 7 downloads

This still doesnt work. If I try spawning on the deck in a KA-50 it literally blows up my landing gear and launches me up in the air.

The Forrestal will be available to all, kind of like the KC-130 that shipped with the Harrier. The AI A-6E will be as well.

Cold War ships will always be appreciated. I wish I could shoulder surf the workflow involved in getting a ship model or AI aircraft in-game because I'd love to do it. We all have different interests and won't always want the same things others will.

• Like 1

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

On 12/21/2020 at 1:44 PM, Admiral189 said:

I can start the new year off creating a knox class and CG 26 Belknap Class cruiser. Their both are pretty much complete. Just need to complete them.  The Cruiser is actually already in DCS.. i've been testing the missiles on it. 

Belknap Cruiser.JPG

Knox Class.JPG

La Combattante II class ship.JPG

That Knox and the Belknap are my models that I made as Lead Artist on Cold Waters, and whoever sold them on Turbosquid did not have permission to do so. I would appreciate if you do not share these.

Guys i will not be releasing the Knox and the Belknap per the modders wish. I have made contact with him and i respect his wish. 

On the other hand i will take this matter up with Turbosquid. I will find other models similar so no worries. i will keep pushing fwd.