ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

So thrilled you're still at it!  Best of luck with your IT cert.

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

On 3/2/2021 at 11:43 AM, El Phantasmo said:

This still doesnt work. If I try spawning on the deck in a KA-50 it literally blows up my landing gear and launches me up in the air.

looking at it in model viewer, it appears that the collision model on the San Antonio might not be aligned with the visual model/lua - which is probably what is causing the problem

Prcowboy! That is correct! I adjusted the collision model to suite the static models. If it blows up it mostly means the landing script is too low. It needs to be adjusted higher. 

Adjust the script below for AI and Flyable aircraft! So you can adjust the 12.7 to 12.8 or lower to adjust height.. Same with the 0.9.. lower it to 0.6 or whatever height suites you. Just as an example. Send me a PM if you need further assistance! 

local deck_level_f = 12.7 - 0.9
local deck_level_r = deck_level_f + 0.3

HAPPY EASTER GUYS!

I have released the USNS Patuxent along with the Harbor Tugboats. USNS is not a perfect model. I tried to refurbish it the best i could. Also, it's the only model of it's type i can find on the web so their are some in-perfections. This will probably be the final model unless the code breaks. ED will be releasing Version 2.7 soon so we'll have to see what happens afterwards.

Download link on page #1. #15

Enjoy!!

Screen_210404_103633.png

Screen_210404_105138.png

Screen_210404_110221.png

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Hey Black, as mentioned this model is not a good model and there was only so much i could do to it. I will share the original model so you can see the difference. If you would like an Excellent model. Your more than happy to purchase the model below. Very good model but price is just too high for a virtual object! Also, if you know someone that can assist with textures send me a PM! Thanks for your feedback!

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/tippecanoe-t-ao-199-usns-3ds/737162

r,Admiral

1 hour ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Black, as mentioned this model is not a good model and there was only so much i could do to it. I will share the original model so you can see the difference. If you would like an Excellent model. Your more than happy to purchase the model below. Very good model but price is just too high for a virtual object! Also, if you know someone that can assist with textures send me a PM! Thanks for your feedback!

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/tippecanoe-t-ao-199-usns-3ds/737162

r,Admiral

Geeze. They wanted $399 for that? For that much money, I'd expect at least some detail in the model, and maybe even some crew.

I've been creating models for over a year now and if i really like a model i will purchase it. My purchase experience has taught me that most models are not worth $50 - $100. Think about it. Your purchasing a digital object that does nothing until we make it function. In reality your not paying for the model. Your paying for the person's time that created the model and to pay $400 for someone's time is ridiculous! Also, there's no way to negotiate with the the moddeler's on Turbosquid!