Disable Catatpults on Supercarrier?

africatom

Hi Gentlmen,

i would like to disable Cat 1 and 2 on the Supercarrier. But i don´t have any idea how. Is that possible?

Thx for your help

and always a clear six :pilotfly:

i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHz, Asus P8Q67-M, ZOTAC GTX 1070 8GB 1920x1080, 16GB DDR3, Win10 64, TIR 4, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Simped Ruderpedale :joystick:

The reason is, i would like to build a mission wich is look like this on startussx-07-USS-George-Washington-CVN-73-DW-Politik-USS-Abraham-Lincoln-CVN-72-jpg.jpg

• Like 1

i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHz, Asus P8Q67-M, ZOTAC GTX 1070 8GB 1920x1080, 16GB DDR3, Win10 64, TIR 4, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Simped Ruderpedale :joystick:

The problem is with statics in place, the cat crew will still be in place for that catapult regardless. Also randomly AI will attempt to use it without consequence. Again, this is examples of why Super Carrier needs to give us options. It seems this module is a fancy straight jacket. No parking selection, can’t disable catapults, just take it or leave it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks 1

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

The problem is with statics in place, the cat crew will still be in place for that catapult regardless. Also randomly AI will attempt to use it without consequence. Again, this is examples of why Super Carrier needs to give us options. It seems this module is a fancy straight jacket. No parking selection, can’t disable catapults, just take it or leave it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup, i wish we could at least choose parking positions. And disable catapults it´s a must.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 1 year later...