Skins wishlist

Ikaros

Obviously what we reaally need is the layered template release as soon as possible. There is simply no way for ED to do all of these so community skilled artists will fill that gap. Like they always do.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I think Should be prioritized the countries skins that use in wars real Life combat action the Mi-24. Syria, URSS, Cuba, Iraq. Not sure about Egipto. The 4 mentioned were the first countries to use Mi-24 in Wars as main Attack Helicopter.

Of course Probably they will not care mush about that. Money first instead simulation... USA skin will be there as first...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The peru one looks amazing!!!:gun_smilie::gun_smilie::gun_smilie:

Please do that one, it's awesome :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Obviously what we reaally need is the layered template release as soon as possible. There is simply no way for ED to do all of these so community skilled artists will fill that gap. Like they always do.

I always tend to say the more the merrier. Especially with liveries, since DCS still doesn't transfer them in network play like some other sims did almost 2 decades ago already. At least in MP, what use is in having a gazillion of awesome user made skins if only the ones who have them as well can see them?

• Like 2

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes please very much..

D78C3808-F498-42CB-919D-238479A50A5A.jpeg

Edited by Dr Zaius
  • Like 3

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

• 4 weeks later...

I used to see this particular Mi-24 in my little home town in Poland when I was a child, always in the distance, but it sparked my love for this helicopter since I was 6 or 7. I know it's a D, but I'll have to get myself this livery for the DCS one and I'll get to sort of live my dream of flying this beast hah (can't find high res photos of it lol, so excuse the quality)

1.PNGhGiUhbHsu3NWSmOXvP90M3YRv3mkvhp5afn-6FisCzPmwipWBYeK7UKtAh1zm01JX5uxjbRBIfwZlKIb72c1J_9XDc4DF4MvOyzbf4A.jpg

One with the same pattern from up close:

59032_1093391484.jpg

• Like 2

We definitely need a Polish skin (or two - the one above and a modern, dark green one). I would also love to see Syrian and Georgian skins. We have maps that focus on those two countries and at the same time their air forces are seriously under-skinned. Makes no sense to me at all. A Cypriot skin is a must have for the same reason.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I'd prioritise liveries as used by countries on the maps we have currently, and then go for other users.

IDK, the more the merrier, but that just makes more sense to me.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...