Keep getting no communication

steelrfan85

same

same for me I press communication key and nothing even on case one approach mission. Might be that I need to do something different but comms work everywhere else.

Can someone let me know if it is me as I just get" no proper communication" when I land .

I just want to know what I am doing wrong :cry:

• ED Team

If you do not fly the correct pattern and do the radio calls at the correct time it may create problems.

Please review the manual for the procedure, I find the illustration helps me.

if you still think there is a problem please attach a track showing it and we can all take a look.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

hi

I tried on open beta and my comms are working fine and I got a score for my landing. Went back to stable and reassigned keyboard control and assigned a button on my throttle and it didnt work . Nothing happens when I press the communication button . This doesnt work for me in the super carrier case one approach only so far . Im not good enough to try the case 2 three yet.

I have normal communication in the cold start up super carrier mission . A bit wierd

Edited by Mart57

hi

Thanks for the replies

I assigned new buttons to comm controls as well . No joy in stable release but working fine in beta. Wierd but I will keep looking to see if I have a setting that is different between the two release versions

• 2 weeks later...

I had in air comms with supercarrier and now they dont work. I didnt change anything and i have tried tips I seen online to no avail. Comms work on the deck. No comms after I take off. Also case one approach I get nothing when I press "default" or any of the combinations I found in forums. Someone needs to do a walkthrough with this as its frustrating and im no expert so need a little assistance now and then :)

This is when flying f18

Edited by Mart57