Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle - Can't Find

dc808

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

Dell website lists out of stock, I tried ordering one from them but gave up after 2 months.

DC

umm... that particular link, at this particular time, has them in stock.

you're welcome

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

--Arthur C Clark

Just to let you know that I waited 4 months for mine to be delivered. It was worth the wait but very stressful. Don't give up .... Just order and wait. TM Warthog is an absolute awesome piece of gear. I'm glad I didn't give up.

Good Luck !

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

TMWH.thumb.PNG.7b1abe300fa61973a92d5e05164c16a7.PNG

--Arthur C Clark

Dunno Sr. That's the way the ad looked when I ordered a Warthog throttle back in June. Now, they say delivery on the 19th this month. Second time they've pushed it back and I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in their ad. Kinda shoddy business practice if you ask me. Anyway, just FYI.

Dunno Sr. That's the way the ad looked when I ordered a Warthog throttle back in June. Now, they say delivery on the 19th this month. Second time they've pushed it back and I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in their ad. Kinda shoddy business practice if you ask me. Anyway, just FYI.

I do know they have been listed as out of stock there for a couple weeks (I've been watching it for my Brother who's looking for one) I have the Dell 12 months same as cash account... I'm half tempted to snag one.

As luck would have it... the new X56 I thought would never surface arrived today. So it's all good.

--Arthur C Clark

I ordered mine from Dell. Once you ordered the TM WH it’s out of there hands. TM with all this covid crap has really slowed the production down. I called Dell so many times for an update too. It will get to you sooner or later.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

i see a few on amazon but $850-$1200 WTF

Aw, come on, use your head for something other than a mount for your TrackIR:music_whistling:

The most relevant reason is called supply and demand. In this case, low supply and high demand. The two most logical reasons are:

1. Manufacturing cut due to COVID-19 pandemic.

2. So many people working from home due to COVID-19, and filling their spare time with gaming and flight sims.

Wait until you decide you want an F/A-18 Hornet or an F-16 Viper stick for your WH. They cost two-thirds of what my WH cost me a few years ago.

Shop the web. I just watched a YouTube vid unboxing a Chinese H.O.T.A.S. That was very similar to the WH. It was by WINWING. The vid was for an F/A-18 version, but maybe they have grips for the the Hog and the Viper. Also, when the reviewer started up DCS with his Hornet, all the axes and buttons were already programmed into the controls window. It ain’t like that with the WH.

Edited by Balzarog

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

Just got email from Dell informing me of another delay on delivery of my Warthog throttle. Delayed until Oct. 13. Might as well hang in with them I guess. Anyway, beware their ad. Don't believe they stock these things. They are a broker for Thrustmaster. The ad is very misleading.