SU-57 Felon EFM Build

On 1/1/2022 at 3:21 PM, cubanace said:

Here is the latest release for DCS Open Beta.

Download at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe4v1jzv5o1r8uk/SU-57 Felon.7z?dl=0

Screenshots will cover what's new.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_9_29_2021_1_26_15_PM.png

ModelViewer2_0_c__users_izadi_saved_games_dcs.openbeta_mods_aircraft_su-57_felon_cockpit_shape_cockpit_su-57.edm_cockpit_view_11_23_2021_11_51_34_AM-2.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_10_12_2021_8_20_38_AM.png

ModelViewer2_0_c__users_izadi_saved_games_dcs.openbeta_mods_aircraft_su-57_felon_cockpit_shape_cockpit_su-57.edm_cockpit_view_11_24_2021_6_49_48_PM_2-3.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_10_2_2021_6_12_36_PM.png

Is there a reason why the interior of the cockpit has such flat textures? Is there a way to implement normal maps to bring the current textures to life?

On 6/16/2022 at 8:42 AM, cubanace said:

I am working on the Oxigen systems and I will include them once finished.

That's odd. I guess the 2020 model I tried last didn't even have that system implemented. I remember climbing to outer space in less than 5 minutes with that thing.

On 6/1/2022 at 5:28 AM, cubanace said:

Early Stages of the First release of the SU-57 EFM Flight Model and Clickable systems.

Keep in mind many things are still work in progress and need a lot of research and implementation such as:

: Cockpit animations (Most dials and buttons aren't animated yet, All Cockpit animations have to be updated due to transition from SFM to EFM,

Stick and throttle animations will be included on next update.
EFM Flight model and AL-41F1  still Wip.

What's coming:
TVC: will be implemented along the Fadec engine Computer on next update, currently going thru research and more CFD calculations.

What's included in this build: 01. (WIP).
SU-57 Flight model And Engine simulation of the AL-41 F1, Also The SU-57 Flight regime is being created via CFD calculations.
Custom long/Medium missiles such as RVV family/ Some Custom Missiles require ( Launch Override) , Top Gun Maverick: Villain Skin included.

Clickable systems in the first build are: Most Dials are not animated yet.

Right engine on
Left engine on
Right engine off
Left engine off
Radar: on/off
gear lever
landing gear: down/up
Canopy Lever: Canopy/open/close
Eject: Click Ejection handle/3 Times.

Special Thanks to:

The whole DCS community, Modders and Redko.

Software used to create the SU-57 are:

3ds max, Visual studio, OpenVSP and paint programs.

SU-57 Felon EFM/ Clickable Build 01: Download link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7d5IzDtPNlk5atj0jOjUKwjDf-T_vJs/view?usp=sharing

DCS.openbeta 5_29_2022 7_21_42 AM.png

Suggestion, why not put these in Github and make it open source. That way multiple people can collaborate. You still have veto power to merge pull requests. You can also leverage the platform so set other things, like virus scan on push.

5 hours ago, einarabelc5 said:

Is there a reason why the interior of the cockpit has such flat textures? Is there a way to implement normal maps to bring the current textures to life?

That's odd. I guess the 2020 model I tried last didn't even have that system implemented. I remember climbing to outer space in less than 5 minutes with that thing.

That's because that was the SFM build and for fun , This one is EFM , totally different no super powers here.

5 hours ago, einarabelc5 said:

I am not a texturing artist, that is my weakest skill and I also don't have enough cockpit pictures to reference by, this aircraft is totally classified, it's ment as a learning tool, I just chosed to share it with the DCS community and follow the updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

SU-57 EFM Build 03 is Here!

SU-57 EFM Thrust Vectoring is Finally Here (WIP).

What's included in build 03:

#1 AL41 Engines: Acceleration updated; Super cruise Added, Response time Added from 0% to full mil power.

#2 FM: Low speed and High speed CFD Studies added on each control surface, Such as Lev cons, these are noted without the use of TVC.

#3 Lights: Added Two Stages for Navigation and Taxy Lights.

#4 Nozzles Animation: Updated movement and rotation of the TVC Nozzles to form a V (More will come and fixed).

#5 Thrust Vectoring key binds:

( F ) Triggers Stage 1 Thrust Vectoring, mostly more affective during extremely low speeds where Stall is imminent.

( B) Triggers Stage 2 Thrust Vectoring, mostly affective during High speeds, meant to Force Drag and Slow you down Quick and Also gives you the ability to pull harder.

TVC Notes: Stage 1 and 2 can be used together, Stage 1 Triggers Pitch, Roll and Yaw while Stage 2 triggers only Pitch Axis.

BUGs:

TVC and Fm Known to Produce Extra Momentum, the aircraft will accelerate on its own while banking or coming out of a tvc maneuver (Will be Fixed).

boxart.jpg

SU-57 Fm Build 03 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4PRNeyB6gaq0E2BCHx6x71GhpBZg-y_/view?usp=sharing

CubanAce Discord link:     https://discord.gg/erWqmQK

CubanAce FaceBook:         Cubanace | Facebook

Edited by cubanace
edit
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 9

On 8/7/2022 at 6:33 AM, cubanace said:

That's because that was the SFM build and for fun , This one is EFM , totally different no super powers here.

I am not a texturing artist, that is my weakest skill and I also don't have enough cockpit pictures to reference by, this aircraft is totally classified, it's ment as a learning tool, I just chosed to share it with the DCS community and follow the updates.

That's why I was thinking if it would be possible to do a collab on these things by using git. Please see my other question about that. I'm not a texture artist either, just someone who uses git. But perhaps someone else in the community could help?

The other question is does the interior has to be realistic 100% or would something similar to the other Sukhoi's suffice. Thinking about the Su-30 and the Su-35 mods you see on Youtube.

That's a pleasant surprise to hear the new one is an EFM. Thanks so much indeed.

Edited by einarabelc5

14 hours ago, einarabelc5 said:

The other question is does the interior has to be realistic 100% or would something similar to the other Sukhoi's suffice. Thinking about the Su-30 and the Su-35 mods you see on Youtube.

Giving the fact that this is only research and learning project on my behalf, no the cockpit does not have to be 100% accurate at the moment but I wish I could make it better but there is just not enough information, this is a project i have worked alone for over 4+ years, the community has done a great job helping me with some skins but in regards coding and everything else is on me.

The cockpit will be updated once I get pictures and more understanding on what dials and switches do Ect.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2022 at 2:00 AM, AvgeekJoe said:

If you don't have Flaming Cliffs 3/FC3 by now, you should.  Trust me - many mods on here use the avionics from FC3 and FC3's a damn good deal considering.

I included an option to run the Mod without FC3, people just have to navigate to Entry Lua and pick which variant they want.

I included FC3, Su-25 and no FC3 required.

But I agree with you they should definitely buy FC3.

Edited by cubanace
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks so much for this outstanding update, i always been a fan of your work, since the Mig-23 Cubance. The possibility of perform a "baby" cobra talks a lot about your dedication to this mod. Cant stop flying it!

Anyone experience broken replays with this mod? specially flying low, quite strange, everything it's fine.

DCS 2022-08-19 00-53-21.png

😊

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 11:21 AM, Zukov said:

Thanks so much for this outstanding update, i always been a fan of your work, since the Mig-23 Cubance. The possibility of perform a "baby" cobra talks a lot about your dedication to this mod. Cant stop flying it!

Anyone experience broken replays with this mod? specially flying low, quite strange, everything it's fine.

DCS 2022-08-19 00-53-21.png

😊

The replays fail due to the FM being EFM I am looking into fixing that problem.

You guys want more Skins,

Skin below was made by

" Flanker Sky" Discord Member.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Screenshot_2022.08.20_-_19.37.24.72.png

Edited by cubanace
Edit
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cubanace said:

The replays fail due to the FM being EFM I am looking into fixing that problem.

You guys want more Skins,

Skin below was made by

" Flanker Sky" Discord Member.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Screenshot_2022.08.20_-_19.37.24.72.png

Can you ask him if he would do the first production Felon ?
Felon_First_Serial_Delivery_1.jpg

• Like 1

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, Flanker Sky said:

New version of the Su-57 Felon in service version skin. Bort 01, 02, 52, 53, 54.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X3ViZfqFPmeA-x3lWduzICrR4B025gCG/view?usp=sharing

image.png

image.png

5.png

image.png

cool, but aint 52 to 54 has RF-(registration number) on the tail? @Flanker Skyimage_2022-08-22_210220494.png

2223.jpg

333.jpg

Edited by FoxHoundELite

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]