SU-57 Felon EFM Build

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble trying to load-up the mod, I have just downloaded the latest version of this module to replace the older version I have because I wanna see the things That changed, so I deleted the older version of the Build (Build 3) and downloaded the Latest and Newest version of the Build (Build 4) and put it into the location where you put mods in:

C:/Users/MYUSERNAME/Saved Games/DCS.xx/Mods/aircraft/

And when i launched the game and created a new mission, I couldn't see the aircraft, even when set the country to Russia it still didn't show up

What was i doing? i already have FC3, is it because I'm using Steam Edition? Do i have to download DCS Open Beta from DCS World's Website? or is it because that I'm using some kind of mod that totally destroys the mod? but all of my other mods works!

I even tried to use OvGME but that still didn't work, does any body have any solutions for this? if you do pls let me know 🙂

Edited by Paper

Off-topic: somebody should have made a HMD mod for the F-15C, dang.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

The latest public build crashes on starting a mission flying Su-57.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

And in the Programming side of things Build 05 is totally standalone and will feature its own set of radars simulations this includes.

Air to air 

air to ground

weather

I started working in designing the radar which will be displayed in the HUD and also in the MFD, a day ago i did some quick tests to get a template runnning and to see if it was possible to have the radar display in the hud like the real thing and yes its possible, below are some testing shots i am doing, i have to program its design and behavior and symbology so stay tuned, we also now have the ability to fire guided air to ground weapons,  all this is possible without SDK or any ddL from ED which is a good thing, The su-57 is totally standalone and custome including EFM and thrust vectoring and now its own radar, we also have our own unique HUD and HMD for the SU-57 all WIP and being developed.

i added:

Radar DEvices

Radar electrical systems

Radar folder.

clickable for radar interaction.

DCS.openbeta_3_17_2023_4_42_29_AM.png

HMD Sample

DCS.openbeta_3_17_2023_4_43_13_AM.png

HMD and RADAR Templates WIP.

DCS.openbeta_3_17_2023_4_43_00_AM.png

And now Air to ground Targeting as well.

Screenshot_20230316-130343_Discord.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, cubanace said:

And in the Programming side of things Build 05 is totally standalone and will feature its own set of radars simulations this includes.

Air to air 

air to ground

weather

I started working in designing the radar which will be displayed in the HUD and also in the MFD, a day ago i did some quick tests to get a template runnning and to see if it was possible to have the radar display in the hud like the real thing and yes its possible, below are some testing shots i am doing, i have to program its design and behavior and symbology so stay tuned, we also now have the ability to fire guided air to ground weapons,  all this is possible without SDK or any ddL from ED which is a good thing, The su-57 is totally standalone and custome including EFM and thrust vectoring and now its own radar, we also have our own unique HUD and HMD for the SU-57 all WIP and being developed.

i added:

Radar DEvices

Radar electrical systems

Radar folder.

clickable for radar interaction.

DCS.openbeta_3_17_2023_4_42_29_AM.png

HMD Sample

DCS.openbeta_3_17_2023_4_43_13_AM.png

HMD and RADAR Templates WIP.

DCS.openbeta_3_17_2023_4_43_00_AM.png

And now Air to ground Targeting as well.

Screenshot_20230316-130343_Discord.jpg

Is it limited to the su 25 pod ? Looks like it

i have the mod installed but can’t seem to get passed the briefing page. when i load into the jet the usual little brief box comes up and when i hit okay i see the checklist at the top right and then dcs freezes and crashes 

IMG_1413.jpeg

10 hours ago, Jee said:

i have the mod installed but can’t seem to get passed the briefing page. when i load into the jet the usual little brief box comes up and when i hit okay i see the checklist at the top right and then dcs freezes and crashes 

IMG_1413.jpeg

In what build of DCS are you in? 

The mod does not work on MT branch, everyone will have to wait for build 05 which is now Standalone.

16 hours ago, cubanace said:

In what build of DCS are you in? 

The mod does not work on MT branch, everyone will have to wait for build 05 which is now Standalone.

im playing without MT. its weird. if i use fast mission, the plane works just fine. if i load it up in the mission editor, it will crash. not all the time but sometimes it does. earlier today it kept crashing so i took the mod out and launched dcs and then closed dcs and put the mod back in and it worked. but then when i put the f22 in my mod folder and tried flying the su it crashed. so i kept the f22 in my folder and took out the su, launched my game, quit it, put su back in mod folder and ran it again and it worked. so it seems to be off and on that it crashes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 4:03 AM, Jee said:

im playing without MT. its weird. if i use fast mission, the plane works just fine. if i load it up in the mission editor, it will crash. not all the time but sometimes it does. earlier today it kept crashing so i took the mod out and launched dcs and then closed dcs and put the mod back in and it worked. but then when i put the f22 in my mod folder and tried flying the su it crashed. so i kept the f22 in my folder and took out the su, launched my game, quit it, put su back in mod folder and ran it again and it worked. so it seems to be off and on that it crashes.

Same here. crashes when just in the cockpit

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for the amazing work ! The fighter and its weapons are really cool. There is a little problem for me though. When I get a lock, I can't fire the weapons. Did I overlook something ? I was trying to find out if there is a special Keybind to fire weapons. I tried it with both, weapons release pressing long and fire weapon pressing long, but although the lock is established nothing happens. What am I doing wrong ? 

I'm having an issue I have never come across before, although all the controls and axis commands are all set, when I get into the flight I have no control over the aircraft whatsoever. I have tried deleting and reinstalling but to no affect. Anybody have any idea what either is wrong OR what I am doing wrong?