SU-57 Felon EFM Build

This is awesome! Great work!

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Mod Project will now Focus in the Development of the Su-57M Variant which is an upgraded variant of the base Su-57 under the program name Megapolis, and incorporates improved mission systems, reliability and maintenance enhancements, new flight control actuators, and the Saturn izdeliye 30 engines.

The real SU-57M is currently being tested finally with the new engines, also more batches of SU-57 have been delivered to the Russian air force.

DCS.openbeta_1_6_2023_2_07_34_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_1_6_2023_2_06_22_AM.pngDCS.openbeta_1_6_2023_2_23_44_AM.png

Edited by cubanace
Edit.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Don't be surprised the Russians and the Soviets put improvements to their Sukhoi or Mikoyan fighters as M

In English M is "modified"

Recently the Tu-22 and Tu-160 there new Variant is M

Like the J-20 the Su-57 doesn't have their engines right now they are Su-35 Engines matched to the Su-57

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

2 hours ago, ruddy122 said:

Don't be surprised the Russians and the Soviets put improvements to their Sukhoi or Mikoyan fighters as M

In English M is "modified"

Recently the Tu-22 and Tu-160 there new Variant is M

Like the J-20 the Su-57 doesn't have their engines right now they are Su-35 Engines matched to the Su-57

M = "Modernized"

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Su-57 hasn't even reached IOC and they already slapping an M on it,
Just change the block numbers and upgrade the fleet to the same standard, shouldn't be that hard, they only have 18 on active status.

Edited by SkateZilla
  • Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

57 minutes ago, SkateZilla said:

Just change the block numbers and upgrade the fleet to the same standard, shouldn't be that hard, they only have 18 on active status.

Yes they are moving at Snail 🐌 Speed in terms of production, what a shame.

• Thanks 1

Am 8.1.2023 um 19:00 schrieb SkateZilla:

I think it is about trying to pretend being further down the road than they are in reality 

• 1 month later...

Here is a Video of the thrust vectoring Momentum bug fixed, No longer the SU-57 gains super speed when coming out of a stall or while thrust vectoring on the contrary now it loses energy and starts to sink/fall, more work will be done remember this is all wip, i need to add filter to the thrust vectoring so it does not feel so raw and also slowdown response time.

Click on video below.

https://youtu.be/S33fLjronNY

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, cubanace said:

Here is a Video of the thrust vectoring Momentum bug fixed, No longer the SU-57 gains super speed when coming out of a stall or while thrust vectoring on the contrary now it loses energy and starts to sink/fall, more work will be done remember this is all wip, i need to add filter to the thrust vectoring so it does not feel so raw and also slowdown response time.

Click on video below.

https://youtu.be/S33fLjronNY

holy hell you did that Felon move in Top Gun movie at 1:20 😄

Edited by EA-18G_BlockII

I made a custom HMD and Night vision imaging template for the SU-57, also can now print radar contacts and description which will be added to the HMD.

Keep in mind that this serves as a basic system to get things going, I will simulate it better once I can see what the real HMD displays.

Best regards:

CubanAce.

DCS.openbeta_2_17_2023_4_01_26_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_2_17_2023_3_59_49_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_2_17_2023_4_11_54_AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Build 05 Progress Report!!.

# 1 momentum EFM bug Fixed.

# 2 Helmet mounted display and night vision ( build 01 ).

# 3 Night vision hooked to HMD, anywhere you look a glow green/While imaging will be rendered to what ever it hits in it's path, Modeled after the New HMD designed for the SU-57.

# 4 Clickable systems for HMD and Night vision Added.

# 5 Drag and FM and Engines Reworked EFM.

# 6 TVC Thrust Vectoring response limited depending on speed, The Computer will not let you break the Airframe.

# 7 Cockpit modeling of new parts such as Oxigen tubes and systems for the ejection seat and pilot.

There is more and I will let everyone know when build 05 is available.

Best regards:
CubanAce .

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

Here are some progress Pictures for Build 05.

Remember guys that this is WIP and also lack of data makes it hard to create these simulations, I do have references for naking the HUD but not the HMD, the HMD I have created will be more as a basic system to get started untill I learn more information about how it behaves and looks, that high glow will also be fixed.

DCS.openbeta_2_24_2023_3_16_13_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_2_24_2023_3_10_48_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_2_24_2023_4_14_41_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_2_24_2023_4_14_52_AM.png

Edited by cubanace
Edit
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations for the beautiful mod. I have a problem with build 04: when I get to about 8000 feet at supersonic speed my vision starts to blur and I see everything double (I swear I haven't been drinking!🤣). How to fix? Thanks in advance.

Edited by flavnet

6 hours ago, flavnet said:

Congratulations for the beautiful mod. I have a problem with build 04: when I get to about 8000 feet at supersonic speed my vision starts to blur and I see everything double (I swear I haven't been drinking!🤣). How to fix? Thanks in advance.

Common now stop lying we all know your hiding that vodka.

Totally normal there is no oxygen system in place yet.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cubanace said:

More Modeling progress, started adding rear section parts to the canopy and cockpit, back plating, piping and mechanical.

SU-57_Cockpit_By_Cubance.max_-_Autodesk_3ds_Max_2022_2_25_2023_10_37_51_PM.png

SU-57_Cockpit_By_Cubance.max_-_Autodesk_3ds_Max_2022_2_25_2023_10_36_58_PM.png

Looks promising! Cockpit is the most important part of the mod, as we spend most time in there. For me personally it is always the factor that decides if I start flying the mod regularly. To be honest, I think that Felon isn't there yet, but thank you for your work on it so far. It is great that you are dedicated to it and making steady progress.

• Like 1