Joey45's other mods and liveries

the one on the left is the original ED model in game.

No. Redoing it as the mesh is a little bit wonky and not that good.

• Like 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 11:57 PM, joey45 said:

Plus it is not nuclear powered so it has to sets funnels... so they made 2 towers.

The Front tower is to close for cat No1 if I have 4 cats....  mainly because they would of had 2 cats only. 1 bow port and 1 waist.

Will do a quick vid over the weekend.

Sorry if I sound demanding but are there any updates in the making of QE2?

Edited by Anditsgone_

(edited).png

Modules: FC3, Harrier AV-8BNA, Mosquito FB VI, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, WWII Assets

Terrains: The Channel, SoH/PG, South Atlantic

On 3/13/2021 at 7:51 PM, joey45 said:

ieDsa8V.jpg

AvxN7B6.jpg

lDq2ahV.jpg

FjXZoaD.jpg

ED and remake.

I messed up the mesh so i would have to remake most of it.... Will do some more simple ones first.

Hey Joey, any update on these Statics from a couple years ago ? Looking forward to them. 

Thanks

Shrike

I retextured (sort of) it and just need to do the destroyed model for it. 

Only the one on the right (the one that looks like it has more than 10 polygons) is mine... the other one is the current ingame one..

• Thanks 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Looks awesome ! I cant wait.  We are in such desperate need of more statics of things to destroy and set up for mission creators.   Nuclear reactors, chem buildings, Powerplants and turbine houses and buildings, generators and equipment, bunkers etc. etc. 

Thanks for your work.  Ill be following the thread.

• Like 1

WiP textures for the destroyed model and not destroyed model.

hBW0iE3.jpg
m3M5uvS.jpgmRfq6xg.jpg

Edited by joey45
  • Like 3

If you ever wanted to shoot an inflatable target on the sea...... now's your chance...

Sea Targets V1 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

1 hour ago, joey45 said:

If you ever wanted to shoot an inflatable target on the sea...... now's your chance...

Sea Targets V1 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Perfect! I have been looking for practice sea targets. It would be awesome if you could do one suited for antiship missiles, like the one in this video.

I wish i could do one myself but I havent learned to do sea objects, i can only do static land targets so far.

• 2 months later...

Hey Joey45, I got the Armed Boat to use the new Sea Cat missiles and gave them proper sounders. Also modified names to match current ED standards, along with unit tags and map class keys.

Because I use the new Sea Cat model, the shape and texture files for the Sea Cat V are no longer necesssary and can be removed.

One thing I noticed was that on the 4-MG version, the starboard and bow MGs shared the same rotation arguments, as did the stern and port. It's basically impossible to actually have four separate MGs on the boat; you'd have to have two MGs that have two barrels, and figure out how much clipping you want to allow on the beam MGs. It'd be nice if each MG had its own unique center connector, rotation arguments, and gun points.

Vessel Armed v1.7z

Edited by Xeno426
  • Like 1

Thanks dude... I was gonna go back to them next week or so and update anything that needed fixing... 

Thanks for the heads up on the boats. I thought I put different args and names on each.... Looks like nobody told me..

I'm gonna update the gun model as well....

• 9 months later...

"fishing boat" Just ned to add a few more texture options...

sQFvaeF.jpg

tg737YU.jpg

zs7I8hZ.jpg

E5K4O7z.jpg

Edited by joey45
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Shrike88 said:

Looks awesome ! I cant wait.  We are in such desperate need of more statics of things to destroy and set up for mission creators.   Nuclear reactors, chem buildings, Powerplants and turbine houses and buildings, generators and equipment, bunkers etc. etc. 

Thanks for your work.  Ill be following the thread.

I absolutely agree... I would love for some Water Cooling towers one day to re-create the raid on Iraqs Nuclear facility or even a fictional one on the Iranian plant.

Edited by KrazyPilot
  • Like 3