Tanker mission broken and possible AAR bugs

Teamasian

AAR is near impossible in the Refuel Fight Recover mission due to several issues.

In the Refuel Fight Recover mission, the tanker will accelerate, decelerate, dive, climb, and sometimes oscillate wildly without warning, sometimes clipping my nose in the process.

The probe also falls out of the basket randomly when I'm flying straight and level by the tanker.

This pertains more to the AAR practice mission, but I've noticed that trying to refuel with a KC-135 sometimes causes the plane to sometimes pitch up wildly without input. I know that Heatblur has done a great job simulating wake turbulence, but the oscillations I see seem to be more of a bug. It could have something to do with the probe being around a KC-135.

Lastly, I'm not new to AAR, so the fact that all of these problems are occurring only with the F-14 is kind of strange, however, it could just be that my equipment is straight up garbage.

Are you new to the F14? One thing that I never thought of for a while- put the wings in bomb mode so they don’t extend and retract and the flaps are locked up.

Disconnects straight and level usually mean I’ve fallen behind too far

AI tanker flying is a mess and always has been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk