A-10C just won't trim

Firstly, I haven't played DCS A-10C for several years now (unfortunately). But I want to get back to it. I use a Thrustmaster Warthog as controller which are superb.

Anyway. I just can't fly or have the chance to operate the systems or buttons in the A-10C because I need to counteract that the plane keeps climbing, even with lesser throttle. I you imagine the joystick being 45 degrees forward in it's final position, I need to hold the joystick about 15-25 degrees forward just to level the plane in order for it to not climb. It's ridiculous.

What about trim assign? Well I've assigned Trim nose down, Trim nose up and so on to the trim switch on the joystick (the grey one up to the right) both in A-10C Game and Real.

And in the cockpit I can actually see the trim switch on the joystick moving on the screen. I can even see that the little dot on the controller overlay (R CTRL + ENTER) is moving also. But NOTHING is happening on the aircraft. No movement on the ailerons or the elevators. I just don't get it.

Can anyone smart explain this?

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X | Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution B3 | CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM-memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz | GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB OC | PSU: Corsair AX 1200W 80+ GOLD | HDD: OCZ SSD Vertex3 120GB MAX IOPS + Western Digital 1TB | Others: Windows 7 (64-bit), Fan-control Scythe Kaze Master, Saitek X52, Razer Mamba, TrackIR 5, 3DMark 11: Score 10101

weird?

i would check you axis bindings DCS like to map stupid shit to your axis and multiple controller to the same axis when you first install a module make sure that they are the way you want them and only one controller per axis

008.thumb.png.1c1cd6503dc27be6cc980cac4dae9947.png

weird?

i would check you axis bindings DCS like to map stupid shit to your axis and multiple controller to the same axis when you first install a module make sure that they are the way you want them and only one controller per axis

[ATTACH]244472[/ATTACH]

I'll try that tonight.

Squid509 is right, sometimes after an update DCS mess around with the bindings. @DavidB post a picture of your bindings so we can help you out.

I'll post it tonight.

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X | Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution B3 | CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM-memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz | GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB OC | PSU: Corsair AX 1200W 80+ GOLD | HDD: OCZ SSD Vertex3 120GB MAX IOPS + Western Digital 1TB | Others: Windows 7 (64-bit), Fan-control Scythe Kaze Master, Saitek X52, Razer Mamba, TrackIR 5, 3DMark 11: Score 10101

Also check the game options and make sure "Force Feedback" is not checked.

Unchecking Force Feedback solved it right away! Now I can actually fly the plane. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...