TAC 21 BAI DAY

Ralphk

Hey folks,

my wingman #2 is not engaging the targets that i am assigning to him, he says affirm then he says rejoin then RTB, whereas wingman #3 is engaging normally. could there be a bug? and what is clearly the objective in this mission should i destroy till i am winchester or should all my wingmen go winchester as well?

regards,

Ralph

Without a trk file it's hard to see what its happening.

For example: Are you close to the targets? Did you send a markpoint to your wingmen? What instructions are you sending to the wingmen to engage?

Also the AI wingmen usually won't engage if there SAM or AAA threats close by.

The mission only requires that the targets within the killbox be destroyed. It's best if you can use your wingmen but if they won't comply then you can use your weapons to complete the mission.

Best advice is once you have spotted a target and confirmed it's within the kill box then send the mark point to your wingmen and order them to engage with the specific type of units they are (for example armor or vehicles) at least that's what's worked in the past.

It's possible it's a bug but without a trk it will be hard for ED to debug.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

I am familiar with FAC procrdures by using sadl since i already completed the previous missions that require it extensively... my problem in this campaign is that wingman 2 is not engaging my spi whereas wingman 3 is engaging normally. I didnt face this with other missions. There are many targets in the kill box i cant destroy all of them alone.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ok so i replayed the mission yesterday and everything worked smoothly i was able to task my wingmen... by telling them to attack my spi... the only difference this time is that i didnt use the sadl to send the order

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk