DCS F16

rglmsgt

Can someone tell me if and how to be able to move the curser around to lock on targets? I have programed the Target Management Switch and Target Curser still will not move, flying, CMR or ACM

Also my Dogfight switches will not stay put, in other words if I want Dogfight Missile Override Switch I have to hold down for all the time I need.

Any help I can get will be appreciated.:helpsmilie:

FCR must be sensor of interest (SOI) which is changed by use of the DMS hat switch on the stick. Make sure that the MFD with the FCR format has a white outline.

FCR mode CRM is the only one that can be slewed. ACM SLEW mode is not yet modeled.

The dogfight and missile override commands have multiple bindings depending on your controller. Do not use the bindings in the special for joystick category unless you want those modes to stop when the button is released.

I have programed the Target Management Switch and Target Curser still will not move

Because the TMS does not move the TDC? You have to map that to analog axes or separate buttons.

As for dogfight switches, sounds like you chose the 3-position for a device that doens't have a 3-position switch. Don't use the "special" functions.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Did you map the curser axis? TMS is used to lock/unlock targets, change the radar mode from RWS to TWS, IFF etc. TMS does not move the curser.

You need tomap the curser axis (or bind it to a key if do not have an axis available). Try to find it in the HOTAS page in the control setup (if you are using a key), or go to axis commands map and map the curser axis.