This module died a natural death?

YoYo

Works well for me

Interesting. Can you add this vid in Bug section in dedicated topic (here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=259645) with more info about it? If You have software like fpsVR can you add diagram how CPU/GPU works? Its not only me see performance issues so strange if its for you is ok. More details pls. Do you use any mod too? Thx for reply.

Things are finally getting into motion, it's nice to see that !

Yep, I hope too ;). Fingers crossed.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't flown the MiG-19 much in a while. But tonight I got some time in it and it is disappointing to see that it is still in a "half-finished" condition after so much time. I like the module, but it is in dire need of being "finished" to a proper full release level.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

It was also a pity they did'nt fulfill their initial promise to create an ' S ' variant too,this would've opened up a whole host of possible historic skins,but like the updates,that have since stopped,this now presumably has also fallen on stoney ground.

Like many others that were once interested in the MiG-23 'Flogger',I shall also not be bothering with it,knowing that it too will not be finished.

• Like 1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Actually, for me the aircraft was 95% perfect ... just a couple of keybinding bugs prevented me from properly setting up my hotas to work with the Mig, so I got discouraged to further spend time editing missions for it, until I decided to store it and move onto other aircrafts while it was fixed. Sadly, it was never fixed 😞

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, Basco1 said:

It was also a pity they did'nt fulfill their initial promise to create an ' S ' variant too,this would've opened up a whole host of possible historic skins,but like the updates,that have since stopped,this now presumably has also fallen on stoney ground.

Like many others that were once interested in the MiG-23 'Flogger',I shall also not be bothering with it,knowing that it too will not be finished.

same was really looking forward to the S version. Kinda sad this is faded into darkness 

g8PjVMw.png

I'd rather have the P completed, than Razbam starting to work on another variant.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Razbam gave us the best variant of the mig-19, with radar and decent missiles. I would find it more productive if they gave us an AI opponent (say, the F-100), than giving us a less capable variant. But yes, I agree, should be finished first. Currently, oxygen, pressurization and part of the electric system need implementation/improvement, and keybindings need an extensive review as per the bug section.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]hi[/sIGPIC]

They have said over and over that once they finish fixing the harrier they will move on to the next module for bug fixing which in this case is the Mig-19.

They never promised an S variant nor said they would not do one. They did not commit fully either way IIRC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jonne said:

That post doesn't resemble an "official announcement" in any form i'm afraid. You can't hold them at gunpoint over something they glazed over in the forums.

Sure it will turn up eventually but it hasn't been scheduled on any official timeline or anything so let's not drag this out any further than it already has been 🙂

22 hours ago, Zibell said:

If it does come in the future that would sure be nice but right now there's quite a few things in the mig-19p in need of looking at as it is.

I think development time should be put into that.

Absolutely...Crawl, walk, run

On 1/6/2021 at 2:19 AM, Zibell said:

Razbam gave us the best variant of the mig-19, with radar and decent missiles. I would find it more productive if they gave us an AI opponent (say, the F-100), than giving us a less capable variant.

I like MiG-19P PVO interceptor with radar - but S variant is absolutely not less capable. MiG-19S was different for different needs, it's slightly more maneuverable without radar in the nose, slightly better kinematic performance being a bit lighter and with better gun armament with additional 30mm gun. Both were produced in parallel.

MiG-19P was all-weather interceptor for air defence.

MiG-19S was dogfighter for frontal aviation.

Edited by bies
  • Like 3

The MiG-19S is actually what I wanted more than the P. I am interested in recreating historical combat missions, particularly Korea, Vietnam, and Israel. The MiG-19S and/or its Chinese equivalent were more historically significant than the P. In the absence of the S, the P will do. But I would still rather have the S and was glad to hear Razbam was planning on doing it. I hope the MiG-19P gets cleaned up and the MiG-19S is developed. But having the VEAO Hawk and having prepaid for their P-40, I know things don't always go the way I hope 😞

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:21 AM, streakeagle said:

The MiG-19S is actually what I wanted more than the P. I am interested in recreating historical combat missions, particularly Korea, Vietnam, and Israel. The MiG-19S and/or its Chinese equivalent were more historically significant than the P. In the absence of the S, the P will do. But I would still rather have the S and was glad to hear Razbam was planning on doing it. I hope the MiG-19P gets cleaned up and the MiG-19S is developed. But having the VEAO Hawk and having prepaid for their P-40, I know things don't always go the way I hope 😞

You're so right,I wanted the S rather than the P,the S was the iconic MiG-19 that saw action in so many theatres of war,big pity it was'nt created,and after all this time that has elapsed now,I can't see it ever will be......so my hopes are dashed too.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home