RWR - no launch warnings - bug?

Banzaiib

2020/08/13 - Haven't flown the J-11 in a while, but did last night, and I and several other J-11 guys were complaining that we were not getting missile launch warnings, both from SAMs and AA missiles.

Amraams were killing us with zero warning (TWS launched), and SAMs like SA-15 and S-300 were clearly firing at us and only giving lock warnings, no angry beeping when missiles launched.

This also occurred on the SU-33 and Su-27.

2020/08/13 - Haven't flown the J-11 in a while, but did last night, and I and several other J-11 guys were complaining that we were not getting missile launch warnings, both from SAMs and AA missiles.

Amraams were killing us with zero warning (TWS launched), and SAMs like SA-15 and S-300 were clearly firing at us and only giving lock warnings, no angry beeping when missiles launched.

can u please provide trk file and tacview

i was flying J-11 before JF-17 and still but not that much and TBH i didn't saw this problem maybe something wrong or lag

I noticed it too last week in the SU27 and J11, sometimes it just wont give a launch warning:( You can easily reproduce this bug

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Missiles fired at you in TWS should never give you a launch warning. Are you sure that's what you mean? Or you were not getting the missiles active (pitbull) warning?

I flew the J-11 a couple of days ago and was getting the angry pitbull warning fine.

Were the missiles fired from way above or below you? RWR has blind spots high and low.

Edited by VC

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

Probably unrelated but I did have issues in the mirage earlier today with AIM-54s not showing on RWR, all I saw was the 14 launch warning.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg