[ISSUE MINOR] pb provide serial number (FC3,DCSWorld, no module never order)

jpbordi

Hello

Since some update 2.5.x, i get minor issue, i have DCS wolrd 2.5.6 + FC3 flamming cliff +

all dcs jet module except JF17

when i start DCS, it say "please provide serial number" for some jet ? what that ? i click skip

i try jet and it is working

for

A10-A (FC3 why ?)

F15-C(FC3 why ?)

GNS430 (i never order, why this request ?)

SU25 ( included DCS wolrd)

SU27 (FC3 why ?)

after iget popup

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 56m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled:

Su-25

A-10A

F-15C

MiG-29

NS430_Mi-8MT

GNS430

NS430_L-39C

Su-27

i doesnt understand, because i can use A10A,F15C,sU25,Mig29,su27 (FC3) in single mission.

they are usable because FC3 module

Seem reference to unpurchased separate module without FC3 ? seem not necessery to buy because i have FC3 extension

i never order NS430,GNS430, and i doesnt have

i can understand disabled unpurchased module, why not, but not the popup requested for providing serial number for each jets of this list

How solve that ? somebody have same minor issue as me ? thanks for your answer

KR

jp

Edited by jpbordi

ok i understand, i get a complete module list in the module manager

i click off the modules are not permitted in the list. it doesn't show any more the unwanted popups requested for serial number for dlc jets againt's FC3 (flamming cliff) jets (already present).

Sorry, it is fixed

Thanks a lot.

1597685211-dlcoff.png

1597685807-restdlc.png

1597685299-fc3dlc.png

Edited by jpbordi

The issue isn't fixed if you actually bought those modules and cannot use them. Do you own these aircraft? You should in any case have access to the Su-25T, as it's free and included in the base game.

Enable all modules that you actually own, there should be a link on the bottom left of the activation dialog, "I Already Have an Activation Key."

These are probably some leftovers from free trials. You can trash the standalone modules from FC3 but keep the FC3 itself. Disabling them keep the files on disk.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria