US Carrier Fleet Mod

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, I am with ya on that one buddy. I am really waiting on the Super Hornet. Can't wait to take her for a spin. And Dimyan as stated they will be released when it is done, its still in the beta testing right now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Super Hornet is coming together quickly.

Racer:"I have completed the nozzles and tail hook.

We will now tackle the spped brake which needs to be created from scratch as it

does not exist at all on the model."

F18-4.jpg

F18-5.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" Hot off the Press, Get your Copy here, Get them while they are hot." :pilotfly:

Racer:"With the F-18F Hornet on its way, I thought I would take this time to present the third and final

(as of this moment) carrier based aircraft which we will be adding into the VNAO mod.

Ladies and gentelmen....I give you the EA-6B PROWLER!! icon_e_biggrin.gif (and there was much rejoicing)

This plane will give us the jamming capabilities along with begin able to carry HARMS, fuel tanks and guns.

This one is so cool I just might want to head this squadron up myself. icon_cool.gif"

ea6-1.jpg

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" Hot off the Press, Get your Copy here, Get them while they are hot." :pilotfly:

Racer:"With the F-18F Hornet on its way, I thought I would take this time to present the third and final

(as of this moment) carrier based aircraft which we will be adding into the VNAO mod.

Ladies and gentelmen....I give you the EA-6B PROWLER!! icon_e_biggrin.gif (and there was much rejoicing)

This plane will give us the jamming capabilities along with begin able to carry HARMS, fuel tanks and guns.

This one is so cool I just might want to head this squadron up myself. icon_cool.gif"

Ooooh, PROWLER:thumbup: I want it:holiday:

...are U guys sure those models aren't copyrighted?!!

BTW Valery that pic looks promising, weathering adds something to it! Is that Your work or someone's from Russian part of forum and is it intended for LOFC?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice!

Are you guys going to end up modelling the entire carrier battle group! ;)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vekkinho, we have spoken with the head guy of Meshfactory and he has explained everything we can and can not do with the models and we are given permission to model the aircraft to be used in game.

Valery, they both look the same, except the one you posted has a more weathered paint scheme on it. Don't worry , Badger can do some amazing things.

Highway, you never know what we will do next. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vekkinho, we have spoken with the head guy of Meshfactory and he has explained everything we can and can not do with the models and we are given permission to model the aircraft to be used in game.

Does that include making a mod and including it in the game then leaving the mod for download for others or strictly for your own use in game only?

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

Hmm... I'm guessing it's going to be inserted as a US SU-25T model swap to enable the Anti-Radiation missile employment?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

US Carrier Fleet Mod or "who is cool"

Привет! Обьясните пожалуйста, они собираются всё это добро выложить для скачивания, с последующей интеграцией в игру? Или просто понты гоняют? или это будет платный аддон?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi! Explain please, they are going to lay out all these models to download, with further integration into the game? Or simply find out who is cool? or it will be paid addon?

желаю- чтобы все !

Sorry I'm posting off topic

I will try to answer the questions set to me.

By showing this shot I wished to tell about how important to aspire to the model perfection. By the geometry the model shown by me is closer to the real plane.

This model wasn't done by me. I've only took part in texture creation. It is not intended for LO. The model was made for movie

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]