US Carrier Fleet Mod

And now ppl, take a look at the new CVN!! :thumbup:

In one of the pictures, you can see me launched from cat 4. It is a human launch. Maybe not as fast as the real one, but it gives you about 100km/h boost, what is pretty enough to take off even with heavy payloads. It works with all catapults. Credits for that goes to our XO! :smartass:

EDIT: All made by Racer. Sorry i forgot that :doh:

Ps.:And Fahrenheit, sorry but the elevators are not working. Its hardcoded.

There is a trick how to shoot you. It is very simple. Before release the breaks, pull full back on the stick. It gives you a huge boost when you leave the deck.

ScreenShot_381.thumb.jpg.0bac82ce504430d3eeb4dfaffc96fc46.jpg

ScreenShot_383.thumb.jpg.d77111995236041f81e95a5092b73625.jpg

ScreenShot_384.thumb.jpg.e3e989090072bc7329932426880b5f57.jpg

ScreenShot_386.thumb.jpg.5411701945fcb37349576a2283948661.jpg

ScreenShot_388.thumb.jpg.3de1ec5883addf23c2e1df8176bf7972.jpg

• Like 2

A.K.A Csocso

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INCREDIBLE! :shocking:

carrier ops is going to be so much more fun now!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Is it possible that you guys will upgrade the other ship as well.

I would love to see some of the other frigate/destroyer types from Falcon brought up to date and back into the sim.

I know it's a flight sim but these things add another dimension to it and all improvements are welcome I'm sure.

Are you guys able to modify / add parking spots to the deck so that it could be better populated than is currently possible?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Racer:"

Now that we have the lights fixed on the F-14D, it is time to head back to the FA-18F.

I have reduced down the entire gear down and still retained very nice detail.

FA-18F Total Polygon Count: 32,237."

F-18F-1-1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Racer:"And the pilots in place.

With pilots in the seats all of a sudden you can tell this bird

is bigger than the standard FA-18A that is for sure. icon_cool.gif

FA-18F Total Polygon Count: 47,583. (All objects are now in place)

(Perspective photo BTW)"

F-18F-1-2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome!

Will you be making a cockpit mod so that it will look more like the F-14D or F/A-18F? I saw someone doing something like that on lockonfiles.com

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Yes, Rattler is making a cockpit mod for the F-14D right now. But he will also be making one for the Super Hornet and Prowler as you can just upload in modman the cockpit you wish to see to go to the aircraft you want to fly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, Rattler is making a cockpit mod for the F-14D right now. But he will also be making one for the Super Hornet and Prowler as you can just upload in modman the cockpit you wish to see to go to the aircraft you want to fly.

Is he making a skin for the cockpit or has you guys cracked the Lo-Code;)

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to virtual 52nd Fighter Wing on picture