US Carrier Fleet Mod

cvn701tc0.jpg

Pic above is the real view of the Carl Vinson..quite different dimensions compared to how the Lock On version was designed..pic shows carrier was larger than the game model is..oh by the way noticed on deck...its a F4 Phantom...

When you mean they extended the lenght on the carrier, does this mean I can get the F-18C (Su-33) off cat 1 with a full load?

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Any Updates

Go look over at VNAO and Carrier Pilots. Questions on updates go unanswered. If the Carrier is sea worthy where is the mod. Let us try it out like the F14D. The answer will be no if you manage to get one.Some nice guys over there but the top is? More info here. Strange. These guys just play with their group. No HL No TS. Very private. Surprised they even gave us the tomcat. Wish them all the best but ADA is the one to watch.

My VNAO skins

I have some skins done of the Tomcat and an F2 view showing more detail, This is just one of two great projects that will come our way with time. Drop by VNAO and wish them luck with their project. They are working hard. We may or may not see these VNAO projects but all indications are that they will share with this community which will be extremely welcome. Their project brings a new aspect to LockOn and it will be a very exciting addition!!!!

Edited by rattler

Chill guys, the Super Hornet is in the beta stages right now. And Rattler, we are not flying in HL, we create our servers in-game, and not TS but ventrillo.

We only had an issue with updates, lack there off. Madmax explained very well what was happening and now this is a dead issue. We can express our concerns I hope we can. I support VNAO and the project always will. It may be run a little too military for some but that is your position and it will be respected if people join your groups(Sqd,s). Just because I have some minor problems due to lack of info is no reason to think I do not think very Highly of VNAO and its members. This is your site,server and how you conduct it is your decision, does not mean one cannot ask questions and expect replys. This has been the only issues and as I said Madmax has explained to me very well what has been happening that I knew nothing about. I PM him and he has my full support now that I have been informed. This is a dead issue. I am proud to fly the Tomcat and it is all I fly. I make MY own improvements and not to say that some may see there way into your final projects as I am working on the cockpit with you. My version may never nor anyone elses who is working on this is going to see all their work, it will be the decision of rattler. We just give him our ideas to pic and decided what to keep and what not. The actuall final version may never look like what people are submitting as these are just ideas to draw from. Right now I may not be in a Sqd. but that does not say I will not ask to join. I fully support and enjoy the naval side of this. Getting to long. You have my full support and so does ADA just another aspect of Lockon. All make it better.Cheers.

Oh boy! It Does?! :D

This forum is fun to be in, sometimes well a lot of times we get off track but the moderators are good and remind us to get back on topic or the thread gets close, which is only right. Lots of good info here and good help when needed. If you fly LOFC or Lockon this is the forum to be in. We get the DCS info here also. Win, win. Really nice bunch of guy's here and you will find some of them in other forums as well. Glad you dropped in, hope you stay and join in some of the threads that interest you. cheers and welcome.

• 1 month later...

Can you give a hint. Finished F-14D?, F-18F, New Carrier? Any tidbit as to what will be release , if you can would be appreciated by the community.Cheers.

P.S.

When is VFAT, have you got a date you can share. Would give us a time frame as to when we can see any type of update, which will be appreciated, I am sure.:thumbup:

VNAO_logo.jpg

Ok.. as you requested. Here is some screenies. Enjoy;)

ScreenShot_001-2.jpg

ScreenShot_005-1.jpg

ScreenShot_003-2.jpg

ScreenShot_004-1.jpg

ScreenShot_006-1.jpg

ScreenShot_007.jpg

ScreenShot_011-1.jpg

ScreenShot_012.jpg

ScreenShot_001-1.jpg

ScreenShot_013-1.jpg

And here is a sneak peek in our new WIP cockpit :joystick:

ScreenShot_010-1.jpg

Edited by Innerloop

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Rattler.. My post here was not for you or the community. It was for Majesco who was kind enough to use my Su-25T skin.

Majesco's post in screenshots thread :thumbup:

LockOn2008-09-1514-32-28-14.jpg

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Rattler.. My post here was not for you or the community. It was for Majesco who was kind enough to use my Su-25T skin.

thanks for the rest of the community.

if the screens was only for Majesco, there is a function name "Private Message" :music_whistling:

did we need to use your Su25T skin in order to have the mod ?

thanks for the rest of the community.

if the screens was only for Majesco, there is a function name "Private Message" :music_whistling:

did we need to use your Su25T skin in order to have the mod ?

Cpt Stark.. I respect you man. There's no need for me to tell what you gave to the community so far.. the thing here is - The post was only for Majesco - not the mod. And I recognise that its my fault that I didn't use PM for this. I apologize for that. No hard feelings. You guys will love this mod :)

Superkungfu: I'm using a widescreen, thats why.. I tried to fix it but there was no joy. It just got more fcuked up.

Cheers

Edited by Innerloop