US Carrier Fleet Mod

Merry Christmas from Virtual Naval Air Operations and Carrierpilots.com

VNAO_logo.jpg

ScreenShot_000-2.jpg

ScreenShot_001-3.jpg

ScreenShot_002-1.jpg

ScreenShot_002.jpg

:pilotfly:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you got some modding to do but is there anything ready for the F14D . There is a bit of confusion about the F-18F. Do you also plan to release this to the public or is this for your in house Sqd., just a question no problem if the F-18F is not part of what you will give the public. I didn't think it was available to public anyway but the finished F-14D, damage model and cockpit would be nice. Please don't say the cockpit is the one rattler did as a beta, there is another cockpit but is this an in house one as well. Got no problems with that either would just like to know what 2009 will bring us from VNAO. Have a good New Year.:)

I know you got some modding to do but is there anything ready for the F14D . There is a bit of confusion about the F-18F. Do you also plan to release this to the public or is this for your in house Sqd., just a question no problem if the F-18F is not part of what you will give the public. I didn't think it was available to public anyway but the finished F-14D, damage model and cockpit would be nice. Please don't say the cockpit is the one rattler did as a beta, there is another cockpit but is this an in house one as well. Got no problems with that either would just like to know what 2009 will bring us from VNAO. Have a good New Year.:)

You sure got a lot of questions there Rattler :music_whistling: :D

Its also nice to hear from EricJ which has his own F/A-18F squadron in VNAO, though I personally didn't got the chance to fly with him.. yet!

Well.. Last night we produced yet another version of the beta mod.. 13th in the whole. I haven't personally tested it yet but I heard there are updated models of F-14D and F/A-18F, a lot of high quality re-texturing on both aircrafts and a whole new weapons modification which increases the firepower on the F/A-18F in the most realistic way of course.

About the public mods.. We'll release very soon (next few weeks.. probably sooner:smilewink:) a stand alone mod for the F/A-18F (VFA-103).. the same way we did with the F-14D.

We'll continue the testing to improve our supreme mod (F-14D + F/A-18F) to release it 100% complete.

The Carrier Mod - Its still in progress. We've done LOD model to increase fps on low end PCs.

Oh and about the Cockpit mod - Its still in progress. It was produced by me(General texturing), Stone(Gauges) and Sparks (Su-27 kabina modification). I'm working on the night lighting right now. Once that is complete we'll test this mod as well. Thats the bad thing in all mods in FC.. you have to test everything.

If I left something unanswered please let me know:book:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

You sure got a lot of questions there Rattler :music_whistling: :D

Its also nice to hear from EricJ which has his own F/A-18F squadron in VNAO, though I personally didn't got the chance to fly with him.. yet!

Well.. Last night we produced yet another version of the beta mod.. 13th in the whole. I haven't personally tested it yet but I heard there are updated models of F-14D and F/A-18F, a lot of high quality re-texturing on both aircrafts and a whole new weapons modification which increases the firepower on the F/A-18F in the most realistic way of course.

About the public mods.. We'll release very soon (next few weeks.. probably sooner:smilewink:) a stand alone mod for the F/A-18F (VFA-103).. the same way we did with the F-14D.

We'll continue the testing to improve our supreme mod (F-14D + F/A-18F) to release it 100% complete.

The Carrier Mod - Its still in progress. We've done LOD model to increase fps on low end PCs.

Oh and about the Cockpit mod - Its still in progress. It was produced by me(General texturing), Stone(Gauges) and Sparks (Su-27 kabina modification). I'm working on the night lighting right now. Once that is complete we'll test this mod as well. Thats the bad thing in all mods in FC.. you have to test everything.

If I left something unanswered please let me know:book:

Inner, that was cool, you covered everything perfect. Very glad to hear we will also get the F18F nice gift. Sorry for all the questions but I think there are a lot of people waiting to see, so I just jumped in and you did a masterful job of filling in all important details. Thanks very much for this information. Now all we have to do is wait as we now know what is coming and thank You and VNAO for making this public. I know there are things you will probably keep in house but that does not matter. The F14d, F18f and eventually cockpit is quite nice , let alone maybe the carrier. Thanks to Max, You and anyone else that is making this possible for the public community. cheers have a great New Year. Oh, I said it before but please pass on my compliments to the VFAT team for a nice showing. Great stuff!!!

:thumbup::)

• 2 months later...