I have one question for the Urga Media company.

Hyundae

The dcs syria map is really well made.

Congratulations. ! thumbup.gif

I have one question for the Ugra Media company.

I heard that cyprus islands will be added in the future, roughly when will they be added?

Edited by Hyundae

I think is too early to talk about this. The process for Syria map was continued from few years. With the island it will be shorter I suppose. It be will nice but personally I dont expect it in this year.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• ED Team

We do not have a time scale for Cyprus yet, details are being worked out currently

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Is it guaranteed that Cyprus will be added in the future and it's just a question of 'when' or is it still a 'maybe' like it says in the FAQ?
Nope, it's confirmed. A different question would be when, but it's coming.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Nope, it's confirmed.

S!

Could you please share where that was confirmed? No mention on the product pages in the e-shop.

Thank you,

Monnie

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

Could you please share where that was confirmed? No mention on the product pages in the e-shop
Wags said so in a recent video and should you read at this very same subforum you can find it in wishlist either.

S!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4447598&postcount=31

P.S.: not so hard to find :thumbup:

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice