[CORRECT AS IS] EXP Trapezoid not slewing realistic tdc unchecked

Mine does.

Seriously? I guess that means the rest of us all have a broken slew controllers on our TMWH :P

Or did you by any chance modify your TMWH?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Seriously? I guess that means the rest of us all have a broken slew controllers on our TMWH :P

Or did you by any chance modify your TMWH?

Nope, just push down CS and move the X-Y. Personally I find it unpleasant to use that way so I have another depress on the joystick but I could do it if I had to.

Nope, just push down CS and move the X-Y. Personally I find it unpleasant to use that way so I have another depress on the joystick but I could do it if I had to.

It does work on my rig but... in spite of dumbing down the curves and setting a huge deadzone, it's not easy with this 'pos' mini-track ball.:( I really have to focus on keeping it pressed when moving.

Feel free to explain that one to me and the rest of the fellas here.

they mean working as we programmed it to work there for not a bug

if you want to suggest that it would be better for it to work like the mavericks do with the realistic slew unchecked that is fine and i would all so welcome it

its just them saying its not a bug

they mean working as we programmed it to work there for not a bug

if you want to suggest that it would be better for it to work like the mavericks do with the realistic slew unchecked that is fine and i would all so welcome it

its just them saying its not a bug

Hit the nail right on the head, couldn't have explained it better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That’s where we disagree. I believe it’s an oversight. The TDC isn’t maverick specific. If it said realistic maverick tdc then that would be a different story. Therefore the realistic tdc checkbox is not working as intended.

Edited by fmedges
  • Like 1

Therefore the realistic tdc checkbox is not working as intended.

This! So just reverse it, if the slew is "correct as is" then the realistic tdc checkbox is broken, because it doesn't work as intended in this specific action.

Edited by Khamul

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having same issues and using the Virpil T-50 Gen1 throttle. I know it works for many people and really I appreciate the way ED works so hard to keep everything realistic. That's what makes me love this simulator so much. But I would really appreciate it if they could make this work like the MAVF with the uncheck realistic slewing. I just cannot get my controller to make this work and I quite like and use the EXP feature very much. I currently have my SNS Depress and my TDC Depress switched. I would love to switch them back. Thank you for your time, Crashbar.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also using the gen 1 Virpil T50 and binding this up neatly is still a problem. This is would be much nicer if the realistic slew option applied here. Some sort of response from a dev besides the correct as is tag would still be greatly appreciated. What is the reasoning behind having the realistic slew option available for the MAV and not the EXP modes of the A/G radar?

• 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

I have checked again today, all seems to behave as it should for me. I have asked other testers to check also.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

There are multiple people in this very thread telling you it isn't working correctly. They have also offered multiple solutions to the issue. This is easily repeatable if as I mentioned on discord you use a warthog HOTAS and set the thumb stick to be your TDC control and depress and then turn off realistic TDC slew in the options. As it stands I and many others cant use the A2G radar on the hornet with the current implementation.

"Needs to be treated the same way as the maverick slew was when Realistic TDC was turned off by the user."

IMO it should be mentioned to the devs not the testers, unless the testers are doing the programming.

16 minutes ago, Badass1982 said:

There are multiple people in this very thread telling you it isn't working correctly. They have also offered multiple solutions to the issue. This is easily repeatable if as I mentioned on discord you use a warthog HOTAS and set the thumb stick to be your TDC control and depress and then turn off realistic TDC slew in the options. As it stands I and many others cant use the A2G radar on the hornet with the current implementation.

"Needs to be treated the same way as the maverick slew was when Realistic TDC was turned off by the user."

IMO it should be mentioned to the devs not the testers, unless the testers are doing the programming.

+1

On 12/3/2020 at 11:04 AM, BIGNEWY said:

I have checked again today, all seems to behave as it should for me. I have asked other testers to check also.

What exactly do you mean by, "... behave as it should ..."? Should the realistic slew option be affecting the behavior of the EXP modes or shouldn't it? And if not, what is the reasoning behind it being implemented for the MAV and not the AG radar EXP trapezoid?

14 hours ago, Arbil said:

What exactly do you mean by, "... behave as it should ..."? Should the realistic slew option be affecting the behavior of the EXP modes or shouldn't it? And if not, what is the reasoning behind it being implemented for the MAV and not the AG radar EXP trapezoid?

+20 I fear this will never even get looked at by the devs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...