Bush pop up

Dave317

I haven't had a chance to fly too much of the map yet but from what I have seen there are multiple bushes that pop up around your aircraft. It seems they only draw out to about 300 feet which look really unrealistic. Is there a way to turn them off completly? They are not affected by the grass slider.

This is the current feature of DCS and not terrain specific.

Happens to all terrains.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Dear,

Not 100%! .....u can get rid of the bushes in PG!

Delete small bushes from surface details directory and they are gone!

I cannot find this file in syria map so maybe Maestro from ugra can advice us location and name

Of this file then we can just delete!

Try it on PG map!

Brgds Maks

ok , found it ......look for a file called Anabasis_setifera.ref in the main dcs folder , under Mods , under terrains , under Syria, under surfaceDetails and there delete this file .......then no more popping up of the annoying bushes :pilotfly:

btw , to get rid of the static aircraft to add your own civil airliners , go to Mods, terrains, Syria, Models and delete the whole file named Aircrafts ....same for PG map and Nevada map