Bravo!

sublime

After first free flight in VR, I also want to congratulate the team !

Very beautifull area modeled with a very high level of detail, low flight is very rewarding.

Not having vr myself its great to hear runs well. They've done great job for sure

Win 10 64, I7 8700K, Nvidia 1080ti, 32mb ram, M.2 PCIe 2tb ssd

At first glance I thought it was just going to be a dressed up Normandy map but when I approached the major port city I was really impressed. It is a very diverse map with something for everyone from fast movers to helis.

I "gulp" would even like to fly a GA aircraft and a civilian heli like a 206 or H500.

Great job all around.

Yes, indeed.

Great job, Ugra! This map defines a new and very high standard for upcoming maps!

Well done.

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

There are things that I would like to see improved, but AFAIK it is up to ED to upgrade their terrain engine (that they are working) and few things that Ugra Media could do.

I do have a some opinions how a NTTR could see an upgrade, as overall it is little "missed opportunity" as a map that is mainly now just for a "Red Flag" campaigns and missions, but otherwise from difficult to impossible generate any other interesting missions, other than training ones. So I would like to see the NTTR become part of the A-10C II package really.

The Caucasus is great by many ways, just needs as well a upgrade to terrain engine.

The season options there are amazing, especially when the upcoming weather engine comes out. There are big dreams right there.

But the Syria map now.... They truly made it at such a level that it opens up a lot of possibilities. The reality is so sad and bad, that I don't like to think about it. But for the virtual map it is possible to enjoy from the "better world".

So far it has been amazing experience to just fly around the places and can't wait to get a Mi-24 on it.

Two favorite maps, Caucasus and Syria.

Now I hope that when Syria is in the final rolls, that Ugra Media would turn their attention as well toward their previous Normandy map and improve it where it can be. As that is as well amazing map for modern aviation as well....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.