DCS You decide ranting

Kiptanoi

If DCS crew dont stop put out unfinnish stuff and not do any single friendly mission stuff to do, then I am going to quit this....

I got all modules and maps unitil now.... But DCS just puts out unfinnish stuff and dont do anything for us......

how about some immersive campaigns to play with..... So we who spend money can make some stuff with our modules and maps.....

If DCS crew dont stop put out unfinnish stuff and not do any single friendly mission stuff to do, then I am going to quit this....

I got all modules and maps unitil now.... But DCS just puts out unfinnish stuff and dont do anything for us......

how about some immersive campaigns to play with..... So we who spend money can make some stuff with our modules and maps.....

Hey Man, relax. It is a game, it is supposed to be fun. The frustration often comes from the fact that we as consumers tend to forget that we agreed on buying early access products.

Hey Man, relax. It is a game, it is supposed to be fun.

Well said but sadly for some on this forum, you will burn in hell for reminding them it is a game designed to entertain. I support early access but only because i assume that is all they can afford to provide at that time and they need funds to go further. It is how early access it is with each module is the concern for me. F-16 was nowhere near the level the F-18 provided on initial release being one example.

How much longer, Ops? The engine’s overheating and so am I. We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

8lxohzh04dh21.jpg

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm