Political Border Visibility

Vanguard

It would be nice if political borders were more visible and named in the mission editor and F10 map. I can see an outline of the countries, but when it comes to Syria for example, they are difficult to follow, it would be nice to perhaps even have an overlay and certainly to have the countries labeled.

It would be desirable if we could define the borders yourself and draw it as a line (polygon) in the mission editor. It would be cool if the border move dynamic with the frontline units.

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

+1 I was also thinking last night, that airfields could have some way of quickly telling their coalition rather than just clicking on them. Simply by just changing their colour: blue/white. red/white. green/white. Or something like that. It might help new players 'understand' the battlespace/scenario more, plus as a mission designer it would be handy as it saves clicking to check it's set correctly.

I was just searching for this feature. I cant believe that political borders cant be at least present on the mission editor. It seems stupid that Im having to search online to use real maps because there is nothing in game :( Weve had this since Caucasus where you have to research yourself where the pro Russian rebel areas are. Which are intrinsic to any campaign you run there. Now in Syria map its the same. yet bizarrely there's a political map you can bring up when flying on F10.

+1 I would love a more defined border, they're easy to lose when mission editing.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.