SEVERAL BUGS NEEDING ADDRESSING - Please

ChuckIV

Here are several BUGS that need addressing at your SOONEST CONVENIENCE... PLEASE. Create your own .miz file and see these behaviors/lack of...

1. In sorties before 05:45, AAA will not work; fighters will not engage either

** In WWII, there were MANY, MANY sorties started out before 04:00 **

2. Ju88 bombers are not engaged by Bofors guns. Fighters ARE engaged.

3. ATC comms still do not work in the Channel map

4. We have yellow/orange flashes on the screen after latest update.

5. Temperature is still locked at 0 deg. C.

Pilots, please add your input to this thread to confirm!!!

ChuckIV

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

Not sure about the others as I don’t have the Channel map, but I do have the yellow/ orange flashes happening in the Normandy map. At first I thought it was the P-47, but it happens with the Spit and Mustang too.

I suspect it has to do with the new flame/smoke damage Model effects. But I only noticed it in the WWII birds? Jets appear so far, to be unaffected.

I will try to get a track file up as soon as I can.

COMMS

My comms do not work with the ATC in both SP and MP. Also, I'm suspecting that SRS is also a bit bugged with the Channel Map.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

I wonder why the Channl map hasn´t been updated (as far as I can see in the changelogs) since the release.

How hard is it to fix the ambient temperature bug ?

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

My comms do not work with the ATC in both SP and MP. Also, I'm suspecting that SRS is also a bit bugged with the Channel Map.

Ok, SRS works fine for me as well. What a/c are you flying and what ATC are you trying to contact? Do you have a particular mission?

I wonder why the Channl map hasn´t been updated (as far as I can see in the changelogs) since the release.

How hard is it to fix the ambient temperature bug ?

You would think after all the other maps where it works ok

4. We have yellow/orange flashes on the screen after latest update.

Pilots, please add your input to this thread to confirm!!!

ChuckIV

Managed to capture a screenshot of what I'm seeing. I find it hard to believe I'm the only one seeing this. :(

This is after today's patch, .54046 and deleting FXO and Metashaders2 files.

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=245838&d=1598461443

yellow/orange flash

Managed to capture a screenshot of what I'm seeing. I find it hard to believe I'm the only one seeing this. :(

This is after today's patch, .54046 and deleting FXO and Metashaders2 files.

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=245838&d=1598461443

i saw same things starting mission on "normandy map" & p-47 at carpiquet when taking off.

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed a brief yellow flash on this map as well. Sometimes it occures several times. I've only been flying this map recently and only in the P47. What I do get in this map only, is fairly frequent CTD and total PC hangs. Often after about an hour, and often when firing guns. But not allways. I've turned off Hyper Threading and still it occurs. Bit of a bummer as I enjoy hunting trains on this map :)

The temperature bug is a real pain for mission makers, I'm surprised it's still not properly implemented.

Performance is also really bad, I'm getting long freezes/ stutters every 3-4 minutes.

Same here and I notice more of all that now after the last patch. I was very happy after I upgraded from 16 to 32 gb ram and the stutters disepeared, but now it feels like it was before I upgraded again.

I also upgraded to 32 GB. Doesn't make a difference. Every 2-5 minutes I get 3-4 stutters that are more like freezes. My GFX card usage drops to 0, disk usage goes to 100%. No, it's not my hardware, because I didn't use to have it, and after an update it started sometime around June. When I reverted it was gone. I also bought a new PC - same problem. :/

I also upgraded to 32 GB. Doesn't make a difference. Every 2-5 minutes I get 3-4 stutters that are more like freezes. My GFX card usage drops to 0, disk usage goes to 100%. No, it's not my hardware, because I didn't use to have it, and after an update it started sometime around June. When I reverted it was gone. I also bought a new PC - same problem. :/

I took away the tanks from my mission (had only two) and kept four other viacles driving a route and most of the stutter was eliminated...Mabe some memory leack some place?

Sorry for my bad english

• 2 months later...