Solution: How to fix stuttering in the Syria map.

Hyundae

Turn texture to medium . 

Ground texture to low .

MSAA off.

Go through Nvidia 

And use FSAA .

X4 . enhanced  . 

Smooth play . Online .

• Like 1

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• 1 month later...

Nothing helps in my case. I tried everything (large pagefile, MSAA OFF, FXAA, low textures etc.). I have RTX3060Ti 8GB, i5 11400F (4.4Ghz), 32GB 3200Mhz RAM, M2 NvMe SSD 1tb, 166hz Gysnc 1440p Dell gaming monitor.....Win 10 pro latest and optimized.

I have Normandy map which works perfectly online (full server), Caucasus works perfectly also (even on high settings). I bought Syria for Cold war server and now cant play and wasted 40$ which is a stretch for central european guy. Im so f sad I cant even describe!

Whoever decided this can go in release made some of us pay for unfinished and unoptimized product and the system requirements are false. You cant even refund.

Edited by Tvrdi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 8:21 PM, Tvrdi said:

Nothing helps in my case. I tried everything (large pagefile, MSAA OFF, FXAA, low textures etc.). I have RTX3060Ti 8GB, i5 11400F (4.4Ghz), 32GB 3200Mhz RAM, M2 NvMe SSD 1tb, 166hz Gysnc 1440p Dell gaming monitor.....Win 10 pro latest and optimized.

I have Normandy map which works perfectly online (full server), Caucasus works perfectly also (even on high settings). I bought Syria for Cold war server and now cant play and wasted 40$ which is a stretch for central european guy. Im so f sad I cant even describe!

Whoever decided this can go in release made some of us pay for unfinished and unoptimized product and the system requirements are false. You cant even refund.

Send them a ticket explain why you want refund .  

Did you try my settings . 

Turn off your Gysnc and use fixed  60hz . 

Syria map uses all VRAM and nearly 32gb of ram . 

Edited by KoN

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

On 5/27/2022 at 8:21 PM, Tvrdi said:

If you are using Intel worth trying hyper threading switched off. I always run like this, no need for it with DCS. I actually used to get small stutters all the time on any map with it on, but I've not had it enabled now for a long time so might be ok. I get great performance so not too bothered about changing it. 

Just to let you know, guys from Eagle Dynamics were super cooperative and very professional and they helped me with my order and offered very fair solutions to my problem.

Kudos to them and I will buy in their shop in the future.

👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK guys just to update you with my stuttering/fps drop issue. It was caused by...................MIG21 radar and its ground clutter. I discovered that since I tried to fly other planes on the map (on enigma server) and it was mostly smooth unlike when I was flying with Mig21. So in mig its also better with radar OFF. Furthermore it seams when im using Mig19 radar or F5e radar its also running ok on that map online. Its just the darn MiG 21 radar. I wouldnt even notice but I was directed to that issue from discord community. So many thanks to them.

Its really weard....

Anyways this map still needs more optimizations. Sometimes there is also alot of lag online but that could be also server side...I dunno...

So now back to buying Syria map on next sale...doh!

Edited by Tvrdi
  • Thanks 1