Is there a manual for new ground radar?

jimblue74

It would be really cool if ED would update the Hornet Early Access guide for new features more frequently... :music_whistling:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

There is too much reliance on videos these days. You can't Ctrl+F a video to find information you're searching for and have to sit through the entire damn thing even if you're just looking for a single nugget of info.

This so much!!!!!

It's an incredible frustrating trend, that videos take over written manuals... :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I suggest to watch videos in youtube about this game, you can even find cheats and more.

Don`t need cheats !

Need manuals (to read in bed) :megalol::music_whistling:

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

It would be really cool if ED would update the Hornet Early Access guide for new features more frequently... :music_whistling:

+1

There is too much reliance on videos these days. You can't Ctrl+F a video to find information you're searching for and have to sit through the entire damn thing even if you're just looking for a single nugget of info.

Just saw this:

ED request personal to

Official Aircraft Manual Writer

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4470232#post4470232

I update the first post.

The quality of manuals on recent ED modules is way behind what we had in the past (A-10C, Ka-50), but this gives me hope.

Tornado3 small.jpg

This so much!!!!!

It's an incredible frustrating trend, that videos take over written manuals... :(

While I watch a lot of DCS videos, the problem I see most often is that the narrator goes too fast to allow the viewer time to absorb and consider what is seen and heard. Also, they click too quickly through a series of steps with the mouse.

An up to date manual is a much better teacher. Manual first, then the videos.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

The only decent video author who can reliably and effectively do a tutorial video is........red kite. I haven’t checked lately if he has done any in regard to surface radar. The others do not compare.

Red kite, Wags, Jabbers and later Laobi with 1 minute tutorials as replacement to Chuck's guides.

They get to the point, they do it clear manner and time:value ratio is very high.... No 45 minutes to explain it to a friend or a friend to explain it to you and fool around while doing so.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

The only decent video author who can reliably and effectively do a tutorial video is........red kite. I haven’t checked lately if he has done any in regard to surface radar. The others do not compare.

^^^ This.

Jabbers and Wags videos are great, but RedKite just nails it every time.