[REPORTED]Can't land on Beirut hospital landing pad

sirrah

Can someone please test/confirm that one of the hospital buildings in Beirut (the one with the landing platform) has no correct collision model?

I fly/fall straight through it

I Added a mission where you start in a UH-1, right in front of the hospital. Maybe someone could test it please (just to make sure it's not a problem on my side only)

Beirut hospital.miz

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

It appears my wish is Ugra/ED's command it seems :music_whistling:

From the latest (yesterdays) patch notes:

"collision shells" of objects, including helipads in hospitals

(still downloading, but I guess this bug report can be considered "fixed")

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Just tested OB 2.5.6.54046

Still can't land on heli pad (check mission in my OP)

System specs:

• ED Team

We do have a report open still for the Beruit hospital pad

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I can confirm that the helipad is still not working.

Actually it's the whole roof of the hospital that does not have collision, I sank through the roof when I tried to land at the front end instead.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
21 hours ago, wraith70 said:

Bump.  Still can't land on the helipad

I'm not sure what you are talking about here, the helipad was fixed several months back. Can you maybe attach a track showing your problem?

Screen_211027_195505.png

Everybody said: "That's impossible!" Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Flying the A-10C for the 107th Joint Aviation Squadron

Developing and creating missions for Through The Inferno

Join the TTI Discord