Flight Panels

MustangSally

From Facebook:

"Folks. The panel has finished the final production. By saying that, We are now having a actual product. Now, the first few panels has been send out to local testing team for initial operation eval as we speak, and we have planned media review for panel as well, it will take place after our IOE finished. They should be in stock between 8th and 15th if everything goes well. We have not seen any delay at this point unless the IOE introduce new issues.

For the hotas restock. we are still looking for 15th, National holiday this year will be 8 days off so it`s a long one.

So. Lets give the team a break. After that, We have something new coming along this year"

"Panel status : We're in the final stage of QA as we speak, I do understand that I said we aimed for end of this month, but due to the change of the material on one part, now we are facing a potential delay to second week of October (worst case) Folks I want to apologized for our delay, we understand your frustrations. We have learned alot from our previous HOTAS launch so we want to provide a product that is absolutely trouble-free from the day 1. Please allow us for couple more days so we can get it right, not just get it done. Thanks folks"

It would be good if they were at least on the website, with a pre order option......

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Panels should be ready for sale this weekend.

Price is $299us plus shipping for both

Youtube review here -

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

At that price, for both panels, it is almost a steal compared to other offerings.

I do prefer the look of TekCreations gear panel, but found their acrylic housing to be quite flimsy.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

At that price, for both panels, it is almost a steal compared to other offerings.

I do prefer the look of TekCreations gear panel, but found their acrylic housing to be quite flimsy.

I also prefer the look of TekCreations gear panel. I am thinking of buying the right panel and the gear panel, but the price is, quite double of the winwing panels

Yes, Virpil are charging the same for only one panel

I have the Tek-Creations F/A-18 UFC and it's rock solid

Panels are now instock and ready to order....just ordered both!

Yeeeesssssss

ordered!!!

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I ordered the landing panel. Hopefully, those analog inputs will be jittery free like their big throttle panel. Almost every other panels out there fail to impress me because of this reason.

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Quote from Tony Lin.....

"For those customers who are still watching the panels. We have rapidly closing window of sales right now. The stock running low as we speak. At current speed. We expect the stock will be completely gone in next 24 to 36 hours.For those customers who are still watching the panels. We have rapidly closing window of sales right now. The stock running low as we speak. At current speed. We expect the stock will be completely gone in next 24 to 36 hours."

So if you are sitting on fence you had better be quick...

Ordered as soon as I saw the post on facebook saying they were available. In the long run, I may build a completely accurate Hornet pit, which will leave me with just the throttle. But right now, I am flying lots of multiplayer and frequently hopping between various aircraft. The startup panel that came with the throttle combined with these two panels will give me most of the controls I need to fly any aircraft and the shapes/arrangement of the controls means I can easily use them blind in VR. So, I can't wait for these to arrive.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quote from Tony Lin.....

"For those customers who are still watching the panels. We have rapidly closing window of sales right now. The stock running low as we speak. At current speed. We expect the stock will be completely gone in next 24 to 36 hours.For those customers who are still watching the panels. We have rapidly closing window of sales right now. The stock running low as we speak. At current speed. We expect the stock will be completely gone in next 24 to 36 hours."

So if you are sitting on fence you had better be quick...

The Discord quote was a little more slimey than you posted

Tonylin409Today at 12:00 AM

Folks. Our panel stock is running low. We expect it to be completely gone in next 24 to 36 hours (We haven`t even start the sales in main land China yet) For the customer who are still watching, now is the the time. For sure we gonna restock it. but pricing wise...might not be the same.

Jack the price the first week is a pretty Douchebag move if they do it

The Discord quote was a little more slimey than you posted

Tonylin409Today at 12:00 AM

Folks. Our panel stock is running low. We expect it to be completely gone in next 24 to 36 hours (We haven`t even start the sales in main land China yet) For the customer who are still watching, now is the the time. For sure we gonna restock it. but pricing wise...might not be the same.

Jack the price the first week is a pretty Douchebag move if they do it

Yup I agree. $299 for two panels is a good price, better than any of the competition, but with shipping being another $99 for both to the US, it'll be a hard pill to swallow if they jack up pricing for the next batch. I'm already feeling crapped on with the shipping issues I had with my throttle... 7 days to find out that it hadn't shipped yet and thankfully I posted on the discord to get an answer, because if I hadn't it might not have shipped at all... so I won't be picking up these two panels, sadly

winwing might be making an awesome product, but I'm noticing they might want to re evaluate how they structure their sales model. High end flight sim customers have a long memory.

• Like 1

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset 

The way capitalism / free markets are supposed to work, if the supply can't meet the demand, then the price is too low. I won't fault any business for maximizing their profit. So, I would say it is a fair call on their part to raise the price a little if they can't keep product on the shelf at the current price. However, some products have steep curves and some products have flat curves. As these panels are far from being a necessity and there is competition, Winwing may find the change in demand with a small change in price may be fairly steep. But if you compare the current price with the closest competitor, Tek Creations, Winwing has a much better price and is designed to work really well with their throttle desktop mount. Neither product is useful for those trying to build replica cockpits. But both are great for giving a decent plug-n-play representation at somewhat affordable prices. I am very happy that these products exist at all, compared to having tons of products for FSX across the whole spectrum form budget hardware to high end replicas. For example, Saitek had all of those instrument and control panels that were only really designed to play well with FSX and X-Plane. I can live with the current prices. I just wait for overtime to build up funds. But if prices go a little higher, I will buy fewer products and less frequently. If they go too high, I can build my own.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@sigfan and skibo - if you want them, buy Them, don’t sit there moaning about what may happen. I have to say the cost is ridiculously low anyway, I was expecting and would have paid, double that for each panel. And what do you expect shipping in from China with freight costs? Seems there is no pleasing some people, Tony was just giving people a heads up. I was told there would be “plenty” of stock, so the fact that it’s almost gone already, just shows what a great deal they are at the current price.....in fact I am amazed they can make them and sell at a profit for that money....

• Like 1

@sigfan and skibo - if you want them, buy Them, don’t sit there moaning about what may happen. I have to say the cost is ridiculously low anyway, I was expecting and would have paid, double that for each panel. And what do you expect shipping in from China with freight costs? Seems there is no pleasing some people, Tony was just giving people a heads up. I was told there would be “plenty” of stock, so the fact that it’s almost gone already, just shows what a great deal they are at the current price.....in fact I am amazed they can make them and sell at a profit for that money....

@markturner1960 Thanks for your opinion. You know what they say about opinions.......

@markturner1960 Thanks for your opinion. You know what they say about opinions.......

Mmhm and you seem to have one yourself.

The price seemed crazy low to me, I was expecting 200-250 a panel given the competition (virpil, tekcreations). Even if they go up $50 a panel, you're still getting a hell of a deal for what they're selling. So buy now and get a deal, or buy later and pay a little more, your choice.

It's already OOS, so no need to agonize about buying options...at least for now.

It's already OOS, so no need to agonize about buying options...at least for now.

Should be back in stock on the 6th Nov apparently

Anybody seen the dimensions on these? I managed to snag 'em both before they went OOS. While waiting for them to arrive I'm trying to figure out where to put these and my Logitec switchpanel as well. I fly with a Rift so tactile functionality over aesthetics for me. My 'pit doesn't normally look this chaotic. This picture was taken during active W.I.P. while I was installing the Warthog. Please don't judge!

2784c56ebda48264d79aa2699e7ea406.jpg.7c729eb868f29070af03b60cfb2c9ac0.jpg