Mission 9 - Olive Blocked on Taxi

Title says it all - started on mission 9, the night Alert 30 flight, and after comms check and starting to taxi to the cats, Olive inches her way forward but doesn't turn to avoid the parked Hornet in front of her. Its the one closest to the bridge, nose pointing towards the Port Quarter (Back Left) of the ship. My guess is it's just something with the pathing on the flight deck with AI, as removing that particular hornet in the editor and launching the mission from there fixed it.

"Screw your 9-line, I'm pushing this hog into a 75 degree dive and putting this bomb through the chimney" - Someone in an A-10, Somewhere over Iran

System Specs: 7980xe Delid @ 4.5GHz, 32GB 3200mhz RAM, 2x 1080ti FTW3, DCS on a 1tb Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD

Pit Specs: Volair Sim Seat, VPC Mongoose Base, 100mm Extension, TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle Quadrant, MFG Crosswind Petals, option of either TrackIR with Main Screen and 2x MFD touchscreens or HTC Vive.

Hey! It is actually M8 - the updated files didn't make it to the latest built due to some technical reasons. Here is the way to fix it:

"OK, it seems that due to technical reason, the updated missions didn't make it to the last build. After talking to ED and in order to enable everyone to finish the campaign, I created a separate entry in DCS User Files, where you can download the updated M8 and learn how to edit LOGBOOK.LUA to make the campaign progress after M13 and 14 (which you will be able to finish normally). Once again apologies for all the trouble, but since we're over two weeks from next update I thought this will be needed:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311994/

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Sorry for the late follow on - yup, that worked, although as a side note, on the actual mission 9 with the SEALs, I kept having wingman issues with the first ZSU's. Was following the attack bearing and talk-on instructions from the JTAC and I couldnt get passed the "Abort, Abort, Abort!" call - I just dropped GBU-12's on both targets anyway, which did the trick. The mission progressed and I was able to finish it; didn't have any issues with any of the follow up calls.

That said, I think it might've been user error on that one. I have a tendency to get a little "creative" on my attack runs.

So far though, minus these occasional bugs (which aren't bad, just simple things), this campaign is absolutely FANTASTIC - easily better than many of the other works available currently. Definitely up there with TEW3, OPF, Museum Relic, etc; I'm really hoping to see something like this again in the future, either with the sequel books or another series!

Edited by AirAssault237

"Screw your 9-line, I'm pushing this hog into a 75 degree dive and putting this bomb through the chimney" - Someone in an A-10, Somewhere over Iran

System Specs: 7980xe Delid @ 4.5GHz, 32GB 3200mhz RAM, 2x 1080ti FTW3, DCS on a 1tb Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD

Pit Specs: Volair Sim Seat, VPC Mongoose Base, 100mm Extension, TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle Quadrant, MFG Crosswind Petals, option of either TrackIR with Main Screen and 2x MFD touchscreens or HTC Vive.