SAU manual and auto modes

-Martin-

I just wanted to congratulate to the team on making both manual and auto modes of SAU for the RSBN landing mode working. Following the flight director in the manual mode gets me straight onto the runway. :thumbup: Now I can enjoy bad visibility landings in Mig-21Bis as much as I enjoy such landings in L-39C/ZA.

Be advised, there is a quirk at very high altitudes. Above 8 km alt SAU Recovery and use of descend mode cause some oscillations. Its known and reported. Just wanted to keep you informed :)

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Thank you for your reply, and keep the hard work on MiG-21Bis going. Furthermore, thank to you personally for new Syria missions. When I did the intercept one, F4s ignored me and landed in Damascus, which sounds odd. EDIT: I played the mission again and this time it worked correctly, F4s were engaged by friendly AA, one was destroyed and one turned away.

Edited by -Martin-