WP Route line anyone?

GazAce

Hey good friends, hope all is well.

I'm wondering where my WP Route line has gone? I can't seem to get it happening when I select my AC in F10 view during active mission, tried many things incl a chant, prayers, the manual & wishful thinking. Any help much appreciated & apologies if already mentioned or reported.

:unsure:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

The route line option in the F10 view is not related to any specific module system, F/A-18 or otherwise. There is nothing in the F/A-18 cockpit or any cockpit which has an effect on this feature and this should be discussed in this forum https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=440

I have noticed the same issue. Sometimes the route is inconsistent requiring selection/deselection of both the unit and/or route option several times. Also I notice that a 1-ship player flight and a 1-ship AI flight only he AI's route is shown. This is for a simple air start mission quickly made in the editor.

I noticed the same thing. A friend of mine is trying to make some co-op missions for us to fly, and ran into the same problem. After doing quite a bit of testing, we found that if you make a 2-plane flight in the mission editor, where either plane is set as an AI, and the other is Player or Client, then the waypoints for the flight show up on the F10 map. But if both planes are Player or Client, then the waypoints don't show up. (In single player mode just testing through the Fly option in the mission editor.)

Further, if you make a 3-plane flight, and the first two planes are Player or Client and the 3rd plane is AI, and you run the mission as multiplayer, if the hosting computer joins as the lead plane, then the waypoints show up in F10 on that computer only, but not on the client computer who joins in the wingman slot. Also the waypoints show up if the host computer player clicks on any plane in the flight.

But if the client computer joins as the leader, and the host joins as the wingman, then the client computer can see the waypoints, but only if he clicks on his own plane or the AI plane; if he clicks on the host player's plane the waypoints disappear. And the host computer player can still see the waypoints, but only if he clicks on his own plane.

At least I think that's how it all came out, it was very confusing and we went through a bunch of combinations. I've been meaning to make a proper bug report about it but haven't gotten around to it, and frankly I've been wondering if we're the only ones having this problem. I guess not though, which is actually good to hear.

Player's WP Route active mission unavailable

This feature used to work ok only up until recently. Now, I really wasn't sure where to post this issue so I apologise in advance for that & I thank you all for your input. I will leave a few images showing the problem. The Player's WP Route during an active mission in F10 view used to be available by the Player selecting his AC in the F10 map & if it didn't show up then the Player would go back to his Pit then back to F10 view then clicking back on one's AC. Now, only AI AC WP Routes are available by selecting them in F10 view or by choosing the "Show All Routes" Tab. Please I appreciate the input & suggestions from all but I have tried many different scenarios, maps & also it does not make any difference if your HSI is activated or not. I know your flat out trying there BIGNEWY & monitoring all these issues must be a freakin nightmare man & your unsung awesome effort is always very much appreciated but I'm hoping you can squeeze this one in. My apologies if this has been posted or reported already. It's an annoying one as I use this feature regularly when mission building showing the Player's WP route. I don't mind this post being moved, I just hope this one can be looked at maybe by the next Update.

Regards Gaz

:thumbup:

1297951924_MissionTheatera.thumb.png.c6114b9c9be996773da7942f90a80fe8.png

1469829087_ShowAllRoutesselecteda.thumb.png.aacd06ec4d83eed518a524b0b1043310.png

950862414_ActivemissionPlayersACselecteda.thumb.png.5fb4704868809d64d53b714aa3813bef.png

526050403_AIACselecteda.thumb.png.a5e26ac14b4bc390b2126fcf42ecd1c4.png

1469722553_PGMapshowingallroutesselecteda.thumb.png.4e99e6d6285bfe20e5f7c3fe91e584ec.png

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

• ED Team

We do have reports open for show waypoints. It is not a Hornet specific issue however.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2